The Xbox Series X|S thread

10 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

How? What are the IPs that they have created that makes you feel so confident? 

Maybe thinking in terms of NFTs: They are not in existence yet, pure speculations. 

Halo and forza have been legacy xbox games. Remains to be seen what other studios conjure after their acquisition. 

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Wut? 

Not sure if serious. Just on last page we have a list.

Next year we will get Starfield and Redfall. 

No cross gen BS either henceforth, after Halo Infinite.

So without seeing much gameplay, your view is Redfall and Starfield will be > Uncharted/GOW/TLOU/Spider-Man/RnC/ GOT among many many others ? Interesting 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

So without seeing much gameplay, your view is Redfall and Starfield will be > Uncharted/GOW/TLOU/Spider-Man/RnC/ GOT among many many others ? Interesting 

Thats not what any of us have said ,if you could just read and try to understand.

Just now, triggr happy ss said:

Thats not what any of us have said ,if you could just read and try to understand.

I did read. They said “MS wins this gen at least games wise. How do you interpret that ?

i am all for optimism and hope they do well but how do you make such claims without having seen anything? 

8 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

I did read. They said “MS wins this gen at least games wise. How do you interpret that ?

i am all for optimism and hope they do well but how do you make such claims without having seen anything? 

Clearly quantity wise ,everyone knows sony makes excellent games and its too early to claim Ms will beat them in quality.

21 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

He's just validating his console purchase.

37 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

MS output this year itself would be enough to take care of that list.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

He's just validating his console purchase.

Apparently getting free games is not enough to validate. 

They want Manikchand awards too

(that too for some that M$ didn’t even make or gain from) 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

From the GP list which was posted, only 2 marquee exclusives. (Starfield and redfall) for 2022. 

Other games from the list will come on other systems. 

Y are you dragging the gamepass list? I am talking about 1st party games from 1st party studios we should get across the entire generation.

I agree MS has had a great year in a long long time. However, its a bit too early to say MS won the generation when we've only barely been through a year.

Spoiler

I guess this is what happens when one's bludgeoned to near death for 20 years. Couple of wins and you start to have delusions like you're the king of the world . . .

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Edited by gecko89
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

This generation belongs to MS. 

Games wise at least. 

lol :rofl: This is like Bangladesh U19 team winning world cup and then declaring them best team in the world at all levels. Bhai, 2-3 decent game aaye hai, thoda thand rakho. Itna delusion achcha nahi hai

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

I so want to see the meltdown, when MS inevitably drops support for series S in a year or so.

:P

Matrix demo says otherwise.

It has cemented it's position as feasible next gen system.

I bought it just to play Halo 5, Gears 5 and other last gen stuff. Their output has surprised me.

5 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

This generation belongs to MS. 

Games wise at least. 

Don't be delusional, they are doing good but lot to catch up still to be even neck to neck and to get the traction they had during PS360 Era.. 

I don't think that's what they even want to do now with their subs direction.. And let's not bring Generation winning conversation to the table in the first year.. Its a best value proposition right now and that's really good..