Jump to content

The Xbox Series X|S thread


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

Behenchod, iss saal hoga ki nahi ye re-stock

 

Is there any telegram group or something where I could be added. Sick of waiting for months and months to get a Series X 

 

They did get some units last week and some people here were able to order one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

Bought one off scalper for 54k.

 

It sucks but bc MS ka kucch bharosa nahi ki ab agla stock kab aayega.

 

Gamepass Gamepass mein recover hojayega extra 4K :thumbsup: Welcome to the Scam Club

 

Edited by Assassins Creed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

 

Not too bad honestly. Congratulations, man! 

 

Yeah, not too bad. Given how rare they are.

 

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

 

Gamepass Gamepass mein recover hojayega extra 4K :thumbsup: Welcome to the Club

 

Thank you

 

I haven't used an Xbox since 2013. I need to leart how to stack Xbox Gamepass.

 

Someone told me to get 3 year XBL Gold and convert? I wonder how to do that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

 

Yeah, not too bad. Given how rare they are.

 

 

Thank you

 

I haven't used an Xbox since 2013. I need to leart how to stack Xbox Gamepass.

 

Someone told me to get 3 year XBL Gold and convert? I wonder how to do that

 

will add you to the Xbox App group, Is this your GT > XBL GT:unitedkush

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

 

Here:

 

 

 

 

Thank you. I hope this works abhi bhi, nahi to 7000 waste.

 

Little confused though, won't they email me the code. Because, OP me likha hai ki view gift code billing orders me jaake :blink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kushagra said:

 

Thank you. I hope this works abhi bhi, nahi to 7000 waste.

 

Little confused though, won't they email me the code. Because, OP me likha hai ki view gift code billing orders me jaake :blink:

 

Code will be emailed but you can also see it in the orders...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Vaibhavp said:

 

Congrats, this is like normal retailer price with bundled game (unwanted in some cases.)

 Yeah, I don't mind.

 

It's bought off Flipkart on Oct 3, so I should have standard 1 year warranty too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was lucky enough to snag one for my brother yesterday from Amazon. Had to get the one bundled with Gears Tactics for extra 1.8K though.

 

DLZmRM9.jpg

 

Since both of these have different order ID's and separate cancellation buttons, can I cancel just the game? Or do you guys think it would be too risky? :fear1:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Was lucky enough to snag one for my brother yesterday from Amazon. Had to get the one bundled with Gears Tactics for extra 1.8K though.

 

Since both of these have different order ID's and separate cancellation buttons, can I cancel just the game? Or do you guys think it would be too risky? :fear1:

 

If its bundled part of same bill know ? so might be risky to cancel 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

If its bundled part of same bill know ? so might be risky to cancel 

 

Looks like they're separate bills. The bill for the game has been generated, but not for the console. 

But yeah, probably better to hold on to it and sell it off at CeX or something :|

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dang I think I got 8 months extension or something on my Ultimate sub. Mine was due to expire in October 2022 I believe. Now it shows next charge date is on 23/6/2023. WTF? Yeh kya kaala jaadu hain bhai. :fear1:

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Dang I think I got 8 months extension or something on my Ultimate sub. Mine was due to expire in October 2022 I believe. Now it shows next charge date is on 23/6/2023. WTF? Yeh kya kaala jaadu hain bhai. :fear1:

Kala jadu nahi.. Phil chacha tumko pasand karta hai bhai.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...