The Xbox Series X|S thread

52 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Do you really want to play those games? 

Knew that.

You just want them to release to poor reception so you can harp about it.

Much worse than concern trolling.

I hope you at least own Microsoft shares :giggle:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, makdi_man said:

Have this urge to play RDR2. Wish Rockstar would relase a 60fps patch for it. Would, at least, give me a valid reason to buy RDR2 again.

Lmao expecting a free upgrade patch of any sort from Rockstar is blasphemy. 

Even a paid upgrade path is a far fetched thought. 

Be ready to pay full MRP again if you ever get a chance & feel the need to play it on next gen hardware. 

6 hours ago, AnK said:

Lmao expecting a free upgrade patch of any sort from Rockstar is blasphemy. 

Even a paid upgrade path is a far fetched thought. 

Be ready to pay full MRP again if you ever get a chance & feel the need to play it on next gen hardware. 

Well I sold my PS4 and every game with it. So, I have to purchase again for XSX.

That game looked more next gen than most of the games that have been released on XSX/PS5.

On 10/22/2021 at 12:28 PM, Vaibhavp said:

Do you really want to play those games? 

Knew that.

You just want them to release to poor reception so you can harp about it.

Much worse than concern trolling.

He has 0 interest in Halo plus no system to play it on. He just trolling, trying to bait you all. Now Radical back, so he is even happier lol

If u do same thing in any PS game thread now, u will get insta ban. 

On 10/22/2021 at 12:37 PM, KrIzAliD said:

WTF are they even doing with the game?

Forza also wont have RT in gameplay mode

Its a open world game, do u think RT will look any good? It will be shitty 30fps experience with RT on as its super demanding.  Who will play it on 30fps?.

Shooters best at 60fps.

Edited by WhiteWolf

37 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

right now, I will be playing at 30fps. I will switch to 60fps only if 60fps doesn’t lose out on next gen visuals and it’s only a resolution hit

Check your the DF video for the trade-off.

11 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Check your the DF video for the trade-off.

well yes but actually no as I haven't seen their latest FH5 video and I won't be seeing their launch day video also

I'll let my eyes do the talking this time :chucks:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

So one could technically play Death Stranding & God of War on the Xbox SX.

🤔

Sony would not allow their games to be on Nvidia's service. 

And even if they do, streaming them vs playing them natively on console is not the same. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

So one could technically play Death Stranding & God of War on the Xbox SX.

🤔

All streaming services are in direct competition with each other. 

I doubt they will release content on other services or subscriptions 

Since we can't get a PS5, i am freakin tired, should i just get the Series X, i have the one X and feel happy with it, but it's load times are slowly getting on my nerve, and having upgraded my TV will i see a major graphical difference from X1X to XSX ? I was originally planning on upgrading when we get starfield, but the new halo infinite edition seems decent what do you guys think ? I am planning to get it so if ever there is some mid gen upgrade like one x I'll get resale value on it. Plus i maybe able to source a 1TB expansion drive in future from outside india.

Another thing PS requires you to have the same size of game to be free on your hard drive to perform an update, eg, recently updated AC Odyssey, it was just 150MB but my PS4 hard drive had only 60GB Free space and the game size was 77GB, so had to free up some 20gb more, since sony does full re installation to avoid corruption or whatever. Will i face the same issue with series X, sorry i never noticed how xbox updates games.

Lastly series X owners how is your console holding up, do you even have friends on series x, i for one have been rocking the xbox with 0 friends which is stark contrast to my PS friend list.

2 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Lastly series X owners how is your console holding up

Doesn't make a sound even when running intensive games like Flight Sim. 

Hardware wise, its incredible. 

But I'm not sure how big of an upgrade it would be from One X to Series X, as there aren't many next gen games (yet) other than Flight Sim and FH5 which'll come next month. It depends on how important SSD speeds are for you. 

Doesn't make a sound even when running intensive games like Flight Sim. 
Hardware wise, its incredible. 

But I'm not sure how big of an upgrade it would be from One X to Series X, as there aren't many next gen games (yet) other than Flight Sim and FH5 which'll come next month. It depends on how important SSD speeds are for you. 

That's the thing i am annoyed by my ps4 pro vaccum cleaner but one x is so good i don't feel like parting ways. I guess it's some inner annoyance beong stuck on last gen that makes me wanna jump on any newer 4k console that makes me enjoy my tel ed experience to the fullest.

Like you said there aren't any series x specific games nor any games that will outright run way better on series x. Like how you'd say Horizon forbidden west will crap on ps4 and will run great on ps5.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Since we can't get a PS5, i am freakin tired, should i just get the Series X, i have the one X and feel happy with it, but it's load times are slowly getting on my nerve, and having upgraded my TV will i see a major graphical difference from X1X to XSX ? I was originally planning on upgrading when we get starfield, but the new halo infinite edition seems decent what do you guys think ? I am planning to get it so if ever there is some mid gen upgrade like one x I'll get resale value on it. Plus i maybe able to source a 1TB expansion drive in future from outside india.

Another thing PS requires you to have the same size of game to be free on your hard drive to perform an update, eg, recently updated AC Odyssey, it was just 150MB but my PS4 hard drive had only 60GB Free space and the game size was 77GB, so had to free up some 20gb more, since sony does full re installation to avoid corruption or whatever. Will i face the same issue with series X, sorry i never noticed how xbox updates games.

Lastly series X owners how is your console holding up, do you even have friends on series x, i for one have been rocking the xbox with 0 friends which is stark contrast to my PS friend list.

Join scam gang if want to play Halo Infinite or Forza Horizon 5 online.

Also if you plan on getting both consoles this gen, maybe wait for ps5? That hard drive issue doesn't seem like a big deal, maybe blown out of proportion.

Series consoles are solid hardware if that's what you want to know. Some of best consoles I have owned.

54 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Sony would not allow their games to be on Nvidia's service. 

And even if they do, streaming them vs playing them natively on console is not the same. 

49 minutes ago, AnK said:

All streaming services are in direct competition with each other. 

I doubt they will release content on other services or subscriptions 

Did a quick Google search, so Death Stranding is available on GeForce Now but has been blocked from streaming on Xbox. Sony saw that coming.

• Haha 2