The Xbox Series X|S thread

On 2/27/2022 at 7:09 PM, Nikushimi said:

I have ordered mine from them as well. My delivery date is 9-15 April. I've heard mixed reviews about their service. Patiently waiting for now, fingers crossed everything goes smoothly.

Any update on your order has it shipped yet?

On 4/6/2022 at 9:24 PM, TRMNTR said:

No thanks for me. 

I was using this kind of feature on PS5 and whenever I turn on my TV my PS5 happily turns on

then I manually turn it off because I want to play on Xbox.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

No thanks for me. 

I was using this kind of feature on PS5 and whenever I turn on my TV my PS5 happily turns on

then I manually turn it off because I want to play on Xbox.

The option is called "Switch TV input using controller". Meaning, if you have the input on PS5 (or anything else), clicking the Xbox button on the controller will switch it to the Xbox input. The thing you're referring to is the option "Console turns on other devices" which was already present.

5 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

The option is called "Switch TV input using controller". Meaning, if you have the input on PS5 (or anything else), clicking the Xbox button on the controller will switch it to the Xbox input. The thing you're referring to is the option "Console turns on other devices" which was already present.

This other option enables the switch TV input on the PS5, like if the CEC thing is on - tapping PS Home button from other HDMI screen will switch tv input to PS5 so he is guessing same might be with Xbox :P

22 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

CK3 is so complex, man. Got my army stretched thin and lost my own capital. Restarted. Need to understand the systems better. 

Start small and grow from there. Use your sons to build heirs and daughters to grow strong alliances. 

Don't get into wars too early. Build your capital up. Also don't restart unless you hit game over (no descendants). You are meant to go through generation of rulers, lose everything at some point and build up, especially in the early years.

14 minutes ago, b!T said:

This looks a bit complicated :P Let me get the stick and ask the local console shop to replace it.

That's the way to go really. Not sure where you're from but in Delhi we have places like Palika Bazar which do this for a nominal fee. They always have spare sticks in stock so you wouldn't have to buy one off of Amazon.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

That's the way to go really. Not sure where you're from but in Delhi we have places like Palika Bazar which do this for a nominal fee. They always have spare sticks in stock so you wouldn't have to buy one off of Amazon.

I am in Kochi, Kerala. My local console shop doesn't have stock so need to order from Amazon but the guy there knows his way around controllers. I have all the tools but I may mess up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Send it to @El Tigre Chino.. he is still humping xBone controllers by repairing them again n again..

@El Tigre Chino

I Respect That The Four GIF by Diddy

I broke the LB button on my controller this weekend and fixed it using...

fevi-kwik-500x500.jpeg

It's holding up as of now so no need to order a spare part, just yet.

Hoping Neil Patrick Harris GIF

Edited by TRMNTR
Grammar
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, b!T said:

Humping + FeviKwik is a dangerous combo. @El Tigre Chino , take precautions :lol:

:lol:

Some years back, my brother broke the front fender on day 1 of my brand new MTB. I was so angry but managed to fix that hard plastic using FK and some tutorials. That sh*t is godsend!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

:lol:

Some years back, my brother broke the front fender on day 1 of my brand new MTB. I was so angry but managed to fix that hard plastic using FK and some tutorials. That sh*t is godsend!

was it ElimiNAAAAAAAAATor :scratchchin: