The Xbox Series X|S thread

Hi guys, anyone ordered a Xbox series x from prepaidgamercard website ? The delivery date is showing currently as sometime in aug, wanted to know if it's legit and if it's under warranty console ?

1 minute ago, Ne0 said:

Hi guys, anyone ordered a Xbox series x from prepaidgamercard website ? The delivery date is showing currently as sometime in aug, wanted to know if it's legit and if it's under warranty console ?

It’s legit but if you decide to cancel the order after placing it, he will charge a hefty cancellation fee. 

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

The guy's pretty rude but he is no scammer. IIRC, he was delivering PS5s when it first went live in India while Amazon/Flipkart/Shop@SC went to buy cardboard boxes :lol:

Edited by b!T

Thanks guys, it shows out of stock everywhere but here.  So, i was a bit sceptical.  Also, he's selling Indian version right ? Under warranty ? Anybody successfully purchase from that site here ?

Edited by Ne0

6 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Thanks guys, it shows our of stock everywhere but here.  So, i was a bit sceptical.  Also, he's selling Indian version right ? Undrr warranty ? Anybody here purchase from that site here ?

DM'ed you the owner's number. Whatsapp and ask your doubts before buying.

PS - I have bought a lot of games from him but never a console. All pretty legit deals.

Edited by b!T
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Thanks guys, it shows out of stock everywhere but here.  So, i was a bit sceptical.  Also, he's selling Indian version right ? Under warranty ? Anybody successfully purchase from that site here ?

If you’ve got a better alternative, explore that. PPGC is legit but can be a mixed experience. Also the fact that you have to pay a penalty if you choose to cancel makes it a bit iffy.  If they’re giving you an estimated date, do ask them what happens if you try to cancel because they couldn’t deliver within the window they promised 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ne0 said:

I honestly wouldn't risk it. The guy got banned from r/indiagaming - and that tells you miles about the way he deals. You're basically at his mercy once that payment is done. 

He wouldn't sell you fakes, but if things get delayed, your money is pretty much stuck (unless you pay cancellation fees + wait for refund). He also does not take criticism lightly (many instances of him threatening you with death threats and all). 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

He also does not take criticism lightly (many instances of him threatening you with death threats and all)

Never knew this. I have experienced his anger but he never threatened me. Damn a**hole.

30 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I honestly wouldn't risk it. The guy got banned from r/indiagaming - and that tells you miles about the way he deals. You're basically at his mercy once that payment is done. 

He wouldn't sell you fakes, but if things get delayed, your money is pretty much stuck (unless you pay cancellation fees + wait for refund). He also does not take criticism lightly (many instances of him threatening you with death threats and all). 

Woah that's scary :mellow:

46 minutes ago, b!T said:

Never knew this. I have experienced his anger but he never threatened me. Damn a**hole.

24 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Woah that's scary :mellow:

Threatened to doxx here:

More scummy stuff here:

Can't find the thread now where he threatened with death threats and all. Maybe deleted under pressure. There's actually much more if you check with members. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Threatened to doxx here:

More scummy stuff here:

Can't find the thread now where he threatened with death threats and all. Maybe deleted under pressure. There's actually much more if you check with members. 

That's just pathetic. You never talk/behave with your customer's like this.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Xbox series x priced increased by 3k .. now it’s 53K …?

Get it together MS.. what a shitty move 

Ah f**k :wallbash: