The Xbox Series X|S thread

8 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

You can get just the controller replaced for a fresh piece from Microsoft directly within the year of purchase if you raise a ticket with them. 

If it's just the guide button then use it for a couple of months and put in a request after 9-10 month mark. The current and last gen controllers are notorious for Stick drift, may just help you CYA with a fresh piece on that.

Ok will try with Microsoft.
Stick drift my last few controllers have been nightmare :wallbash:

6 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

None imo

Judgement was pretty meh imo but maybe the sequel is a bit better. 

Cyberpunk wait for next gen and Far Cry 6 is a remake of a decade plus old game. Save your money for better games. Divinity games are on sale for cheap and also disco elysium. 

Lost Judgement's main story is not that great. But it's School Stories is just absolutely amazing. If you've ever read or seen Great Teacher Onizuka or the likes -  this will satisfy you absolutely. It also has the 2nd most (IMO - after Yakuza 5) amount of mini-games in the series. Overall, it's really great.

Cyberpunk is not yet available for SX. 
It was delayed a lot,the OneX deal was made long ago with original window in mind. 

Infact I think CP2077 OneX’s must have been the last ones to go under production,as it was discontinued right after. 

8 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Does anyone see forza motorsport and starfield special edition series x? After seeing the cyberpunk one x, i was a bit tempted but wondered why they made it instead of a series x.

Yea there will be for sure ,i am leaning more towards starfield. 

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Yea there will be for sure ,i am leaning more towards starfield. 

12 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Forza Motorsport will not get any special edition. Starfield is the biggest game of 2022, so it will get huge marketing push

Thanks needed something concrete like this, I'm leaning more towards starfield as well, unless forza looks too good and startup button sound is of a supercar.

The halo one disappoints me a bit with it's minimal design instead of going bold with creative ideas that would truly make it feel like 20yr anniversary.

3 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Thanks needed something concrete like this, I'm leaning more towards starfield as well, unless forza looks too good and startup button sound is of a supercar.

The halo one disappoints me a bit with it's minimal design instead of going bold with creative ideas that would truly make it feel like 20yr anniversary.

I love the halo console with the minimal design ,thats how consoles should be . Anything loud like the gear4 red console or the cyberpunk one look good only for few days IMO.

Also with all the hardware concerns you have ,i doubt buying a limited edition makes sense . What if it has a hardware issue and gets replaced by the regular one :rofl:

10 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

I love the halo console with the minimal design ,thats how consoles should be . Anything loud like the gear4 red console or the cyberpunk one look good only for few days IMO.

Also with all the hardware concerns you have ,i doubt buying a limited edition makes sense . What if it has a hardware issue and gets replaced by the regular one :rofl:

I think MS has minimal reported issues, but by next year big releases i think MS will sort those out, after using the slick one x, series x just looks ugly to me, if they justify the fat shape with some unique design like this below then I'd be existed to buy it, of course not as strapped with content like this but with at least some design choice that looks thematic.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/you-can-win-this-ridiculous-far-cry-6-xbox-series-x-custom-console/1100-6495878/