Jump to content

The Xbox Series X|S thread


Recommended Posts

 

Haven't read entirely about it but going by this IGN tweet, it seems MS is showcasing it as an incentive for the devs.

 

I guess, for those who are on the fence of having their games Day-1 on GP. Just a speculation, but that's what I feel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Could be ,but they are already launched elsewhere.  But who knows 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I hope he's not counting the same games twice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah I hope he's not counting the same games twice. 

I dont think they are talking about these 2 ,sony wont let them announce anything till the exclusivity is over. 
 

its 2-3 different games which will be clear by sunday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah I hope he's not counting the same games twice. 

 

They are saying games, not exclusives. So likely it's including those.

 

Anyways, Starfield and Redfall in Q4 would be more than enough. 

 

New ips, long lasting etc etc. Good stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

 

They are saying games, not exclusives. So likely it's including those.

 

Anyways, Starfield and Redfall in Q4 would be more than enough. 

 

New ips, long lasting etc etc. Good stuff. 

5 new games luanched in FY22. If he's counting same games in FY23 then it's silly as sh*t

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

5 new games luanched in FY22. If he's counting same games in FY23 then it's silly as sh*t

 

5 games were Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Age of Empires 4, Flight Simulator, Psychonauts 2. 

 

They didn't counted Deathloop and Ghostwire. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

 

5 games were Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Age of Empires 4, Flight Simulator, Psychonauts 2. 

 

They didn't counted Deathloop and Ghostwire. 

Got it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...