The Xbox Series X|S thread

14 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

343i Franks topic really is a serious issue. If that were posted in VS thread, the same people would say 'this shouldn't be used for console warring'. It's happened before with Alex Kipman sexual harassment and also with MS studio Undead Labs sexual harassment allegations, don't post in VS coz it shouldn't be used for console warring, don't post here coz it's xbox series thread, basically don't post any stuff that might make MS and xbox look bad, and then call anyone who does a pony.

Sure, post it in the Xbox thread, no problem. But I guess the reason @Krazyniks called him out is because he's been crapping all the threads with his BS. Just look at his random post on the top of the last page itself - this was after he was already "warned" in some other thread. And it's only happening 'cause the VS thread is locked.

PS - I'm personally not against (negative) posts which are related to the topic.

Edited by TRMNTR
  • Like 3

Lol calling out someone for posting BS in multiple threads now makes you a racist . I didn't say we should not discuss such issues here .

Like @TRMNTR said i called him out only because of his multiple posts and clearly said it in my other post.  

Like Rushabh will ignore this guy for good . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

343i Franks topic really is a serious issue. If that were posted in VS thread, the same people would say 'this shouldn't be used for console warring'. It's happened before with Alex Kipman sexual harassment and also with MS studio Undead Labs sexual harassment allegations, don't post in VS coz it shouldn't be used for console warring, don't post here coz it's xbox series thread, basically don't post any stuff that might make MS and xbox look bad, and then call anyone who does a pony.

Post in Halo thread not here. 

And Radical don't give two shits about about any of these serious issues. He just posting to start console war in every thread. Nothing he post can be taken seriously. 

1 hour ago, Azathoth said:

Why not post it in Halo thread? 

posting it here unnecessarily is clearly pathetic attention seeking behavior 

He defend PS 24/7 but don't PS4 or PS5 lol. He is unique type of ps fanboy :D

Ask him his PSN id and watch he will stop replying and start ignoring you. :D

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, robertjohn5814 said:

The Xbox Series X is only two days old and Microsoft has already been forced to tell people to not blow vape smoke into their consoles.

welcome to the future! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

welcome to the future! 

Ever wonder why IVG is slow and where your comments get lost when you hit Submit Reply? Well here's your answer. They end up in the black hole only to emerge years later.

Edited by TRMNTR
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, robertjohn5814 said:

The Xbox Series X is only two days old and Microsoft has already been forced to tell people to not blow vape smoke into their consoles.

What sort of account is this?

I simply cannot fathom how this account and this post came into being 

2 hours ago, robertjohn5814 said:

A sentence I never thought I would ever read. 

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

A sentence I never thought I would ever read. 

Oh please, anyone and everyone who’s into gaming would read this sentence during November 2020 - the next-gen launch period 

that vape smoke XSX party trick was widely known 

Hi guys, anyone ordered a Xbox series x from prepaidgamercard website ? The delivery date is showing currently as sometime in aug, wanted to know if it's legit and if it's under warranty console ?

1 minute ago, Ne0 said:

Hi guys, anyone ordered a Xbox series x from prepaidgamercard website ? The delivery date is showing currently as sometime in aug, wanted to know if it's legit and if it's under warranty console ?

It’s legit but if you decide to cancel the order after placing it, he will charge a hefty cancellation fee. 

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

The guy's pretty rude but he is no scammer. IIRC, he was delivering PS5s when it first went live in India while Amazon/Flipkart/Shop@SC went to buy cardboard boxes :lol:

Edited by b!T