Jump to content

The Xbox Series X|S thread


Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

PPGC saved me from impulse buying the Xbox wireless headset by bundling it with some crap.

 

I ended up buying it still from Amazon a week or two later, but for about 1000-1500 bucks cheaper :lol:


Exactly the same experience. 
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, El Tigre Chino said:

PPGC saved me from impulse buying the Xbox wireless headset by bundling it with some crap.

 

I ended up buying it still from Amazon a week or two later, but for about 1000-1500 bucks cheaper :lol:


Same here 😂😂

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Exactly the same experience. 

 

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Same here 😂😂

 

Hilarious :lol: I think one of you only posted the Amazon link when it went on sale.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, El Tigre Chino said:

 

 

Hilarious :lol: I think one of you only posted the Amazon link when it went on sale.


I think it was bird cause I happened to order it at 2am

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sold my Series X today, bought it last December but never got time to play on it, my ps5 backlog was already big now with ps plus extra having two consoles for limited playing time did not make sense plus I can use GP on my gaming laptop too so in case I have an itch to try out a game can play on it.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kruzzo said:

Sold my Series X today, bought it last December but never got time to play on it, my ps5 backlog was already big now with ps plus extra having two consoles for limited playing time did not make sense plus I can use GP on my gaming laptop too so in case I have an itch to try out a game can play on it.

Ok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, kruzzo said:

Sold my Series X today, bought it last December but never got time to play on it, my ps5 backlog was already big now with ps plus extra having two consoles for limited playing time did not make sense plus I can use GP on my gaming laptop too so in case I have an itch to try out a game can play on it.

How much did you sell it for?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Lot of people are having this issue. Both consoles are good this gen so buying both but don't have time.

 

Personally, I already got my monies worth from Series S.

I guess it's the 30s syndrome. All of us are established in jobs and have family or life to take care so have limited time to game. What each one of us wouldn't give to have both consoles when we were teens. Having a console was rarity back then and buying games on top was also dependent on parent's favor.

  • Sad 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

I guess it's the 30s syndrome. All of us are established in jobs and have family or life to take care so have limited time to game. What each one of us wouldn't give to have both consoles when we were teens. Having a console was rarity back then and buying games on top was also dependent on parent's favor.

So true, I sold my One X for that very reason. With Wife and Daughter, its hard to take out time to play games. I have a huge backlog of games on Steam/Epic but I still keep buying games, thinking that one day that day will come when I will be playing games. Before getting married, I used to pay a lot of games, maybe it was because of the Bachelor life.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Swunkjyn said:

Before getting married, I used to pay a lot of games, maybe it was because of the Bachelor life.

 

Pretty much every married guy on IVG :lol:

Edited by b!T
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, dante77 said:

I have a n00b question. How come xbox is always in stock while ps5 is not? Don't they all require semiconductor? 

 

Yes, they both require semiconductor. Reasons...

  1. More demand for PS5
  2. More supply for XSX|S
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dante77 said:

I have a n00b question. How come xbox is always in stock while ps5 is not? Don't they all require semiconductor? 

 

PS is mainstream. 

 

People default to it when they wanna buy console. Ton of casuals get into it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...