Raji - An Ancient Epic

hope

1 hour ago, Engineer said:

Here read the vice article, it explains all this propaganda stuff: https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7ajbv/raji-ancient-indian-epic-far-right-hindu-nationalism

Lets ignore that nonsense article for a moment. Why do YOU think its propaganda? Seems like the game is based on Hindu Mythology, how is that Hindutva? What did you expect in the game?

51 minutes ago, Right said:

Gave me glimpse into typical rotten commie mind, which cannot think beyond identities, think that India was vorn in 1947 only to live happily in their post-truth world.

100% Right. A line in the article goes 'analogizing the Goddess’s fight against demons with their own fight against Muslims', like wtf?!? As in anything related to Hinduism is wrong and evil?!

tenor.gif?itemid=15180961

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Thank God I did not waste time reading this garbage article. I felt like kuch bhi likh do for the sake of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is less "kuch bhi" and more of "pls gib job, I write good agitprop essay, pls gib job saar ".

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Lets ignore that nonsense article for a moment. Why do YOU think its propaganda? Seems like the game is based on Hindu Mythology, how is that Hindutva? What did you expect in the game?

He has a history of weird takes.

9 hours ago, gecko89 said:

100% Right. A line in the article goes 'analogizing the Goddess’s fight against demons with their own fight against Muslims', like wtf?!? As in anything related to Hinduism is wrong and evil?!

tenor.gif?itemid=15180961

Same people bitched about why Mahabharata was shown on DD national. I mean, that show was so so popular, it is not even funny. Bc if they decided to show it dueing lockdown, what exactly is the issue? 

Edited by Sach4life
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Am playing this via gamepass. Graphics and music is soo goood.

It does feel like a crash course in Indian mythology for Western audience.

But Indian scriptures in hd look amazing.

True. Never taken so many screenshots of any game. The music and art style gives me the same vibes as when I first played Price of Persia. :D

Edited by TRMNTR
'Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time' to be precise
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Xbox walon ko bhi milega na in the future, bought it on Xbox

There's no news about RTX patch on xbox, ps5 yet, right?

If the patch will come, it will be free nonetheless. Raji's team is very small, so it could be hard for them to roll out RTX patch on all able platforms now, plus they need the devkits for both to make it happen.