How to get refund from US PSN Store

17 minutes ago, jak3072 said:

Guys as stated above I made a few purchases that I need to refund. I'm trying to get through their chat but unable till now. What else can be done? 

check this might help 
https://www.playstation.com/en-in/legal/playstation-store-and-sony-entertainment-network-store-cancellation-policy/

14 hours ago, jak3072 said:

Guys as stated above I made a few purchases that I need to refund. I'm trying to get through their chat but unable till now. What else can be done? 

US or India store ? I remember having a nightmare once because of wrong purchase.. I had bought on US store as my PSN is US based and trying to get to their chat from India was a pain.. finally I called the US number spoke to them and it was refunded.. 

5 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

US or India store ? I remember having a nightmare once because of wrong purchase.. I had bought on US store as my PSN is US based and trying to get to their chat from India was a pain.. finally I called the US number spoke to them and it was refunded.. 

US PSN Store.  

1 hour ago, jak3072 said:

US PSN Store.  

Give them a call and convince them (not sure if the lines are open) that's the easiest way.. Hope you haven't downloaded the stuff you have bought, need that to prove them you bought by mistake...  

You can call US numbers free of cost from Gmail hangouts.

Edited by Assassins Creed

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Whatever you do, do not file a chargeback. z they'll block your account.

What a charge back?

23 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Give them a call and convince them (not sure if the lines are open) that's the easiest way.. Hope you haven't downloaded the stuff you have bought, need that to prove them you bought by mistake...  

You can call US numbers free of cost from Gmail hangouts.

Can't seem to find the customer care number. Do you mind forwarding it to me. 

1 hour ago, jak3072 said:

What a charge back?

Can't seem to find the customer care number. Do you mind forwarding it to me. 

If you use a CC and process a cargeback, which means to file a dispute with your bank. Sony will ban/block your account

Charge back will almost always never work unless the merchant screwed up big time. They will point to the fine details in the ToS and will deny the charge back request.

I am struggling to get ~$1300 back from Air Alaska because Expedia did not bother answering my calls, tweets. chat messages for over 10 days during the start of COVID-19. I couldn't change my travel dates and initiated a charge back. Provided call logs, tweet links and chat message screenshots but they still need more.