Rumor thread and discussion

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

Yeah, Jason said GTA VI isn't coming at the moment. Likely couple more years and GTA V is still super active. Top 5 even. :lol:

RDR1 remake/remaster makes sense as RDR2 was prequel. 

Personally I would take Bully 2 over any other game. Still hoping for it. 

Yeah I don't mind waiting for GTA VI. I know when Rockstar do it, they'll knock it out of the park. GTA V is not aged yet, still looks and plays fantastic. GTA V on PS3, PS4 and PS5. Would be pretty cool, running on three generations of consoles. I'm sure they'll remaster it for PS5 like the leaks suggest.

I do hope they remake RDR1. Its quite a bit of work though, since it has to be built from the ground up with voice acting and everything. I hope it's a cross gen title and releases on PS4 also.

3 hours ago, adity said:

Probably a remaster or something. I don't think PoP can be made into a good open world game and Ubisoft only makes open world games. 

I'll happily take a good remaster of the trilogy than see PoP getting open world garbage treatment. Ubisoft open world games are copy-pasted trash. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

I'll happily take a good remaster of the trilogy than see PoP getting open world garbage treatment. Ubisoft open world games are copy-pasted trash. 

Agreed. If they go open world POP it would be really hard for UBI to make it different from AC. I dont think thats even possible.

I'd be in for a new linear POP, rather than a remaster.

1 hour ago, pArth said:

Agreed. If they go open world POP it would be really hard for UBI to make it different from AC. I dont think thats even possible.

PoP 2008 was open-world and it wasn't anything like AC :P

Prince of Persia 2008 was so bad man. Artistic bullshite where you can't die... How did we go from awesome trilogy to pretentious art crap to forgotten. ?

33 minutes ago, Aloy said:

Forget PoP, give me next gen Splinter Cell like Chaos theory and I'll probably start screaming with excitement

Splinter Cell is always welcome but a good PoP game has been very long now. 2005 was TTT. 

Also with how Ubilol handled Division and Ghost Recon, wouldn't want to see SC getting same treatment. Turn it into online crap. 

31 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Prince of Persia 2008 was so bad man. Artistic bullshite where you can't die... How did we go from awesome trilogy to pretentious art crap to forgotten. ?

Splinter Cell is always welcome but a good PoP game has been very long now. 2005 was TTT. 

Also with how Ubilol handled Division and Ghost Recon, wouldn't want to see SC getting same treatment. Turn it into online crap. 

Would love both but SC has a special place in my heart cause of Chaos theory. If they do that to SC I would probably boycott Ubi forever

In an ideal world we would have both but times have changed and now it's all about making big money through MP with ridiculous mtxs

• 3 weeks later...