Rumor thread and discussion

12 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

The last thing I want is a commission to moderate video games in India. It would be goodbye to gaming in India. So avoid anything related to Indian gods, religions and politics. 

If such a thing exists lol, no game will ever release here at all.

India is too small a market for PC/Console videogames to bother with complying to censorship

15 minutes ago, AnK said:

There is still no censorship on digital streaming platforms 

let alone Gaming lol 

There is still long way to go

but yes if a game is directly based around mythological scriptures it will go through scrutiny 

There is already censorship in digital streaming platforms though it is not blanket in all movies. Every time a protest is raised, more censorship will come. 

11 hours ago, AnK said:

As long as they don’t depict the Gods & other righteous characters in a negative light & give the exact same with the negative characters in the opposite way 

I don’t see a real big problem with it,infact it would be a promotion for the righteous wingers of India 

Earlier days were different when ppl didn’t fully understand the anime(animation) world 

But I remember the version of Ramayan we are talking about ended up being quite popular in India after the green signal 

AFAIK, the laws are already in place to have censorship over digital streaming platforms. The Govt. is just not implementing it yet. It's just that gore, nudity and s*x proved far too popular, as was shown by the status of the p**n ban and how it had to be repealed + the popularity of shows like Sacred Games.

But games that target religion or even shows - you can bet the govt. will flip the implementation button faster than you can think. That's core vote-bank territory and not something to let go of.

Heck the govt., banned PUBG mobile here, which has a sizable population playing it. You think they will even look twice at banning stuff like games which require 50k consoles/50k GPU PCs/"Experimental" Cloud Services/"Experimental" VR Devices to play? They can shut down the industry in India and not many people will even care. That's the state we're in.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AnK said:

As long as they don’t depict the Gods & other righteous characters in a negative light & give the exact same with the negative characters in the opposite way 

I don’t see a real big problem with it,infact it would be a promotion for the righteous wingers of India 

Earlier days were different when ppl didn’t fully understand the anime(animation) world 

But I remember the version of Ramayan we are talking about ended up being quite popular in India after the green signal 

As long as you depict Mughals in a negative light......govt won't bother much. Thats their eventual plan to systemetical wipe out the Mughals from the history or let them rot in history as a villianous regime.

East india company, Mughals etc would be the laziest effort by ubi. It's like they're not even trying & cheaping out at the easier targets. Agreed with ank on Mahabharat era, it's largely free of any god's and most of them are humans anyway who are not even worshipped. Don't think the govt will bother with it though there might be some religious zealots trying to spoil the party. Naughty dog did last legacy and no one cared, fifa shows the wrong map (a crime here btw) and they don't care, lots of books potray god's in negative shades (including govts favourite Amish Tripathi) and no one gives two hoots. Right now their only target is the bollywood and nothing else.

If ubisoft is really thinking about indian mythology then I hope it's for the immortals series and no a*s creed. 

Battlefield 6 will be "heavily influenced by Battlefield 3"; also coming to PS4 and Xbox One

gm-0600c34a-8a11-401f-8fe6-dbca2b1bc9ff-

According to the latest rumours, Battlefield 6 will take inspiration from fan-favourite Battlefield 3. Additionally, the game could be titled simply "Battlefield" and it's coming to PS4 and Xbox One too.

Henderson states that Battlefield 6 will be heavily influenced by Battlefield 3 and could be titled simply "Battlefield". It's a soft reboot of the series, as mentioned before and will emphasise large scale battles with maps that support up to 128 players.

Additionally, he claims that the game is also scheduled to release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, meaning it won't be an exclusive for next-gen consoles. Henderson states that PS4 and Xbox One version will only have 32 vs 32 game modes with some graphical downgrades and limited destruction.

Apparently, the PS4 and Xbox One version of the game is in development "by a different studio or a different part of the same studio", which suggests EA are taking both versions of the game seriously. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

I still Play Noshahr canals TDM :P

They should have it in BF6

2 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

Used to play a lot of BF3 with kold, aman, django, cypher etc..

Still remember the earthquake hype BF2 created at launch. I travelled almost 50+km to pickup this game on launch day morning after a graveyard shift. Only to reach home dead tired and get a whooping online :lol:

There was a noisy nasal and hilarious small child back then called Angad I think. Is that the same guy posting nowadays? 

Assassins Creed : Mahabharata 

I was dead sure they’d explore that sort of mythical era next 
Be careful what you wish for bc gaming store pe dande barsenge :rofl:

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Now AC leak has moved to Europe. Nice.

Assassin’s Creed Champion (codename) to be announced during E3 or similar presentations, being a classical European fantasy take on the series set in medieval France and Germany and releasing in early 2022.

Also Valhalla DLC rumor: 

Wrath of the Druids coming in March follow Halfdan’s return to Ireland and his death by Irish druids before Eivor allies with the King of Dublin
Siege of Paris coming in early June before E3 or similar events.
Eivor aids Rollo in the siege and makes allies with french Nobles like Odo to depose Charles the Fat. This DLC is much longer and has story elements with Basim that leads into the next game to be revealed at E3