AC4 - America
AC Rogue - America

AC Unity - Europe
AC Syndicate - Europe 

AC Origins - Africa
AC Odyssey - Europe
AC Valhalla - Europe 

Europe - 7
America - 3 (2 of which were water heavy)
Asia - 1

I'd rather not have a game made on India, foreign devs keep pushing the usual poor indian , hungry indian stereotype. Either it should be an Indian studio making a game on India (Raji as an example) , or I'd rather not have a game at all.

Also, AC in India wouldn't make much sense, I don't think I've ever heard much stories of Indian assassins. AC: Japan could be really good though, given the feudal Japan history and Ninjas.

Edited by playstationdude

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Also, AC in India wouldn't make much sense, I don't think I've ever heard much stories of Indian assassins. 

Wasn't thugs of Hindustan based on a real assassin brotherhood group? Also vishkanyas would make very good protagonist for a AC game. 

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Wasn't thugs of Hindustan based on a real assassin brotherhood group? Also vishkanyas would make very good protagonist for a AC game. 

Yes Vishkanyas part could be good. Maybe set it in the times of Chanakya, but then westerners love Poor indians, Hungry Indians. A thriving,wealthy indian civilisation isnt really on their radar. lol:P

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

I agree. The Thugs material has immense potential. Would make great premise for a game. And maybe wash away memories of that horrible movie.   

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

lol what is that sh*t world map. kuch bhi. looks like a 2nd standard student drew it. 

There is a fine print on the map. Leaked from 4chan..so yeah its pretty fake.

2 hours ago, AnK said:

More & more indicators 

If Naomi Hunter and Meryl Silverburgh are on there - it will be a proper MGS Game (Solid Snake + Otacon and not Big Boss or his 1000 doppelgangers). Though that said, I really don't think Konami has gotten rid of MGS. Look at there being no Kojima on the tweet. Either it's MGS without Kojima (Last and only effort was MGS Survive which was a disaster) or Kojima is there, but it's a completely new project with all his old cast.

Anyway MGS 4 properly ended Solid Snake's story. This feels more like Konami just trying for cash grab with the old cast (Maybe people are bored of MGS 1-5 pachinkos by now, so they need something).

On another note - In 5 months it will be 13 years since MGS 4 released. 13 years since Snake's Age of Heroes ended (although he never considered himself one) and at least 12 years since

Spoiler

he died

MGS 4 was the 1st 10/10 game I played and PS3 was my first proper console.

Man- how quickly time flies. It feels like it was just yesterday when Otacon was joking about having to insert the 2nd disc of MGS4 on the PS3.

Edited by roun90

37 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

MGS4 thread was legendary on IVG, it was only surpassed by killzone 2 fragfest thread later 

One of the few games to have a launch week with daily topics etc. The discussions were legendary