Rumor thread and discussion

19 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

You seem very knowledgeable about the quality of the game. Are you an industry insider too? 

Just going by the trends. Im an outsider. Btw Todd Howard is no "outsider" to failed launches though. Just few years back, 2018 to be precise, another game of his, Fallout 76, got bombed to kingdom come with a Metacritic score of 52 and user score of 2.8.

25 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Just going by the trends. Im an outsider. Btw Todd Howard is no "outsider" to failed launches though. Just few years back, 2018 to be precise, another game of his, Fallout 76, got bombed to kingdom come with a Metacritic score of 52 and user score of 2.8.

You are just rubbing the wrong lot dude 

they will start following you & attacking you to the moon & beyond 

it has already started 

Don’t mention Bathesda & Metacritic 

But anyway why bad mouth something that’s not even revealed yet

Don’t be like the original Xbox fans of this forum 

• Haha 1

Just now, AnK said:

Specifically this guy 

he will make you feel like puke each time he uses his keypad 

tenor.gif

i feel like castrating myself at your insufferable industry analysis too man. But sex is fun and VPN sub is for another 2 years. So gotta hold on to the pee pee. Didn’t you proclaim you never do personal attacks? IQ ke saath Memory ne bhi saath chod diya :lol:

1 minute ago, AnK said:

I said I never “initiate” it 

go read again 

And I don’t report anyone as a matter of principle. :lol: 

You’ve been here long enough to maybe realise how emotionally you might be attached to the community. Consider yourself lucky for this ride of “insufferable” tripe that you vomit daily and still get away with it only because others are forgiving towards folks who are a little :loser:

• Haha 1

Just a cue 

don’t get emotional or personal over petty things 

that too something entertainment related 

or else feel free to enjoy things the way you like to enjoy :loser:

peace out 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Imagine believing in Todd Howard and his "X times" hype words after FO76.

I wanted to say the exact same thing. Being cautious and optimistic is fine, Bethesda has given absolute gems before, but I for one will never believe in Todd's words.

The sh*t dude said and what the game turned out to be. I don't think people even understand the severity of the mess that was FO76. I wish it was just his words, almost everything from launch to its now has been horrendous, this video explains most of the f**kdiggery very well (for those who don't know) and its not even complete.

Edited by gecko89
  • Haha 2

Just now, AnK said:

Just a cue 

don’t get emotional or personal over petty things 

that too something entertainment related 

or else feel free to enjoy things the way you like to enjoy :loser:

peace out 

Maybe do that in-front of a mirror. You sure do love the sound of yourself a lot. :lol:

If only you knew me you’d know I rarely mean anything I say. Let alone hurt you guys most of whom are way younger and smarter than me. Learn to not be so defensive and suspecting of everyone around. That’s schizophrenia.

But I am serious this time. 

You’re FALD. I’m OLED Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

• Like 1

I never played FO 76 neither did I ever follow it 

Played FO3 for few hours but lost interest due to my lack of history with RPG’s 

Played Skyrim for quite a bit longer & it was obviously worth every award it got 

But after spending 400 hrs on Witcher 3 & completing every possible quest I can safely say that a little bit of progression linearity is what I liked better 

Bethesda games are too open ended which is the main USP 

but a little bit of incentive to follow a specific path is better IMO 

I’m sure they will come up with something better as this is not GaaS atleast not yet 

Edited by AnK

Btw this is a rumors thread. We can speculate and spread unicorn level crap in this thread atleast? 

Maybe Starfield would be the best game ever to grace humanity. It'll be put on a pedastal next to Ocarina of Time 64. Who knows. But after the 76 fiasco, we can't trust Howard anymore. Just like people would be skeptical of CDPR after Cyberpunk. 

Ps- the trend I referred to was not about Bethesdas failures. The trend was about games that were over ambitious but later failed miserably at launch. There are many such games. Cyberpunk, Daikatana, Duke Nukem Forever etc. 

Edited by radicaldude
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

3 games over the course of like 15 years is also not a trend. 

Read the etc part. There are many such games that have failed trying to be overtly ambitious. Haze(PS3), heck even the original Fable (xbox) failed. There are many such titles. Latest being cyberpunk. 

Edited by radicaldude

7 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I'm not really seeing how Starfield is very ambitious. We barely have any details on the game unless you know something more than I do. 

Check out the tweet posted by trigger happy SS two pages back. The premise itself seems extremely ambitious. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

This is ambitious? 

Todd Howard on Starfield

-Fully single player, no MP
-Procedural generation techniques (does not mean world is randomized)
-'Huge' overhaul to engine (animation, AI, etc)
-NPCs play big role, much more expansive cities
-4 to 5x as many devs as Fallout 4

2, 4 and 5th points resemble CDPRs tweets/press conferences before the launch of Cyberpunk. 

Im sure the Devs now are working overtime as well to launch the game in 2022. 

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

I wanted to say the exact same thing. Being cautious and optimistic is fine, Bethesda has given absolute gems before, but I for one will never believe in Todd's words.

The sh*t dude said and what the game turned out to be. I don't think people even understand the severity of the mess that was FO76. I wish it was just his words, almost everything from launch to its now has been horrendous, this video explains most of the f**kdiggery very well (for those who don't know) and its not even complete.

this is the most amazing thing I saw all week ?

I have not played a single fallout game 

• Like 1