Rumor thread and discussion

I want a full remaster at least of all 3 dead space, too long since i played the first 2, and yet to play the 3rd, this will give me a reason to get back into them.

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

Dead Space is the most likely, according to the buzz on the interwebz.

15 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

I want a full remaster at least of all 3 dead space, too long since i played the first 2, and yet to play the 3rd, this will give me a reason to get back into them.

3rd dead Space was crap & designed with co-op in mind 

I left 2nd somewhere in the middle too because it was just exactly like the 1st minus the great lore & story 

1 hour ago, gamer_adi said:

Though you will not have a great experience playing the third one, it has an interesting story on the Marker origins. I am unsure if EA Motive will continue the story or reboot it completely (since it is a new developer and may have another writer) Guess we find out in the EA Play. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Dead Space is the most likely, according to the buzz on the interwebz.

But but Jeff is wrong according to experts at ivg :P.

No one here said he 100% right all the time but he knows people and got proven track record. He clearly told what games will not be available in Xbox show and he was spot on. He talked about Project Typhoon aka Contraband and Omen aka Red Fall and he was right. So he has some credibility. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, KrIzAliD said:

I don't think Dead Space is going to get a new reboot...max EA can think of is of an official remake kind of like Demon Souls type...  

Dead space is coming. They said established ip.

I hope its Dead space 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AnK said:

3rd dead Space was crap & designed with co-op in mind 

I left 2nd somewhere in the middle too because it was just exactly like the 1st minus the great lore & story 

2nd one was great too, i liked where they took the 2nd one. Loved both of these, wanna replay them again, this time with achievements and stuff. If they don't announce a remaster, then will just go through them again on steam as is.

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

Though you will not have a great experience playing the third one, it has an interesting story on the Marker origins. I am unsure if EA Motive will continue the story or reboot it completely (since it is a new developer and may have another writer) Guess we find out in the EA Play. 

That's why i skipped the 3rd one, but now just wanna play through it once at least.

1 hour ago, KrIzAliD said:

I don't think Dead Space is going to get a new reboot...max EA can think of is of an official remake kind of like Demon Souls type...  

A mass effect type remaster and i will be satisfied. Just don't see them doing a DS4 yet.

You all know i love predicting sh*t even though im wrong most of the time . So here we go again lol -

My predictions for PSX -

New Bioshock as exclusive 

Next big Kojima game 

Spiderman 2

Horizon FW 

God of war 2 R

GT7

Alan Wake 2 Epic game store pc and PS5 exclusive? 

Sunset overdrive 2 announcement lol.

MGS Remake by Bluepoint

Next ND Project and Last of Us 1 Remake. 

Some FF exclusive stuff that i don't care lol

If 50% is true. It will be megaton conference 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

You all know i love predicting sh*t even though im wrong most of the time . So here we go again lol -

My predictions for PSX -

New Bioshock as exclusive 

Next big Kojima game 

Spiderman 2

Horizon FW 

God of war 2 R

GT7

Alan Wake 2 Epic game store pc and PS5 exclusive? 

Sunset overdrive 2 announcement lol.

MGS Remake by Bluepoint

Next ND Project and Last of Us 1 Remake. 

Some FF exclusive stuff that i don't care lol

If 50% is true. It will be megaton conference 

Reaction GIF