Rumor thread and discussion

5 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

But but Jeff is wrong according to experts at ivg :P.

No one here said he 100% right all the time but he knows people and got proven track record. He clearly told what games will not be available in Xbox show and he was spot on. He talked about Project Typhoon aka Contraband and Omen aka Red Fall and he was right. So he has some credibility. 

Ya he leaked majority of the presentation for xbox and even elden ring in keighley’s show. 

All xbox insiders are pretty much the same ,no one can have a perfect record i guess.

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Everything else is fine 

but what made this speculation possible?!?

AW2 is in development that's true and its funded by Epic. PS5 is added by me coz i have a feeling Sony will try to get console exclusivity to burn MS good

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Ya he leaked majority of the presentation for xbox and even elden ring in keighley’s show. 

All xbox insiders are pretty much the same ,no one can have a perfect record i guess.

lol Keighley himself leaked it weeks ago. An infant could've guessed that Elden Ring would be on Geoff's show.

Now Scarlet Nexus on GP though :rofl: Poor devs had to come out and dispel that rumor because this idiot could've harmed day one sales of their game.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

lol Keighley himself leaked it weeks ago. An infant could've guessed that Elden Ring would be on Geoff's show.

Now Scarlet Nexus on GP though :rofl: Poor devs had to come out and dispel that rumor because this idiot could've harmed day one sales of their game.

I saw on reddit

He said it could be a possibility since its a new IP ,he was sure about yakuza though and it was there. 

people heard it ,twisted it and ran with a lot of things this e3.

Edited by triggr happy ss

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

I saw on reddit

He said it could be a possibility since its a new IP ,he was sure about yakuza though and it was there. 

people heard it ,twisted it and ran with a lot of things this e3.

The thing is, if it had happened his bhakts would've absolutely credited him with yet another "win". This is the problem with these new batch of insiders, looking for just pure cred without any consequences. People like Schrier and Zhuge are sitting on way more valid information at any given time, but they hardly leak anything because they don't need to. They have their day jobs.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

The thing is, if it had happened his bhakts would've absolutely credited him with yet another "win". This is the problem with these new batch of insiders, looking for just pure cred without any consequences. People like Schrier and Zhuge are sitting on way more valid information at any given time, but they hardly leak anything because they don't need to. They have their day jobs.

Clout chasing is a drug for them.

38 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Ya pretty much true ,people are desperate for leaks . Its very easy to make educated guesses and say see we told you so .

There are bhakts on either sides and its normal for people to get excited. I remember you also talking about some rumoured souls like exclusive game from square which turned out to be FF origin.

7 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Ya pretty much true ,people are desperate for leaks . Its very easy to make educated guesses and say see we told you so .

There are bhakts on either sides and its normal for people to get excited. I remember you also talking about some rumoured souls like exclusive game from square which turned out to be FF origin.

Yeah and Navtra apologised for it on Era, even though she was spot on about 90% stuff. She did not turn around and say "I never said it, y'all are the ones who made mistake", neither did anyone go and bat for her.

9 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah and Navtra apologised for it on Era, even though she was spot on about 90% stuff. She did not turn around and say "I never said it, y'all are the ones who made mistake", neither did anyone go and bat for her.

More Likely than not

That game was!! being negotiated as PS exclusive while in development 

Going by how last two Final Fantasy & Team Ninja games are not on Xbox 

I think after looking at the overall quality of the game Sony must have decided to opt out of the deal 

Edited by AnK

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

You can't just opt out of deals. Just not how the real world works. 

Not signed deals but in negotiations (unsigned deals) one can!!

Which I clearly mentioned 

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Who the hell cares ?do you want a category for best insider at the game awards? 

Like i said not all insiders are 100% right. Some are leaks and then some are educated guesses ,its always a mix.

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

Wasn't expecting Ryan McCaffrey in that list. Thought he was just the Xbox news guy from IGN, just like they have a PS news guy :/

He just Hypes the f**k out of everything xbox 

but that’s his job 

Doesn’t spread false rumours though 

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

More Likely than not

That game was!! being negotiated as PS exclusive while in development 

Going by how last two Final Fantasy & Team Ninja games are not on Xbox 

I think after looking at the overall quality of the game Sony must have decided to opt out of the deal 

Sony paid to bring it to the xbox

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Wasn't expecting Ryan McCaffrey in that list. Thought he was just the Xbox news guy from IGN, just like they have a PS news guy :/

That list has been made by an idiot trying to make fun of the so called xbox bhakts when they themselves believe the most outlandish rumours like 13 TF ,that magical super fast SSD with 1 second load times and RDNA 3. 

16 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Who the hell cares ?do you want a category for best insider at the game awards? 

Like i said not all insiders are 100% right. Some are leaks and then some are educated guesses ,its always a mix.

No but the developers definitely care. They almost got fked over by false rumors. These assholes also feed into console wars that eventually leaks here and spreads raita everywhere.

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is a parody right or a joke at best. No way it's real.

There's one for PS as well, but I bet you won't recognize one face from it :lol: 

The Xbox hypemen are self fulfilling memes at this point.

• Haha 1