Rumor thread and discussion

8 hours ago, KnackChap said:

That sms gameplay mechanic sounds something like kojima's brainchild. 

It does, doesn't it. I vaguely remember thst PT was going to take your permission to get messages etc

1 hour ago, b!T said:

It may come soon but get your $20 ready :lol:

I’m ready to pay even full $60 all over again. 

But just release it douche bags!!! 
instead of sitting on it & maximising profits by releasing it few more years down the line. 

• Like 1

I just realised that the even the Mafia Trilogy don’t have no next gen patch & still run at 30fps on PS5/SX. 

It’s sometimes so dumb of these developers to hold back simple frame rate unlocking patches for such new & otherwise good looking titles. 

Just beyond understanding. 

TCL-AMD-Radeon-RX-7700-XT-Graphics-Card-

TCL Leaks Next-Gen AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT Graphics Card, Sony PlayStation 5 Pro & Xbox Series S/X Consoles With 8K Capabilities

In a presentation by TCL, the company seems to have leaked out several next-gen products including AMD's Radeon RX 7700 XT graphics card, Sony PlayStation 5 Pro & Xbox Series S/X consoles, all of which will be 8K capable, according to the TV manufacturer.

The products include the likes of AMD's Radeon RX 7700 XT graphics card, the Sony PlayStation 5 console, and also the New Xbox Series S/X update. The manufacturer stated that they expect the release of these products around 2023-2024 and will be capable of UHD 8K 60Hz-120Hz output.

https://wccftech.com/tcl-leaks-next-gen-amd-radeon-rx-7700-xt-graphics-card-sony-playstation-5-pro-xbox-series-s-x-consoles-with-8k-capabilities/