Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Heaven Angel

Lol. So calling spider man just a DLC without even seeing proper gameplay and improvements over the previous one.

i finished it recently, and with the amount the polish in their normal DLC for 1, i can only imagine what they have in store for a complete standalone spin off.

Its gonna be lit for sure. I trust in insomniacs

Just now, Pacifier said:

Lol. So calling spider man just a DLC without even seeing proper gameplay and improvements over the previous one.

i finished it recently, and with the amount the polish in their normal DLC for 1, i can only imagine what they have in store for a complete standalone spin off.

Its gonna be lit for sure. I trust in insomniacs

It is a stand alone game like Lost Legacy. So say otherwise is simply bullshitting

22 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Its not his fault guys. Sony has been pushing out next gen quality games the entire ps4 gen, whereas MS gave Crackdown 3 and SOD2. No wonder he finds ps5 games to be at par with ps4 games. :rofl:

Funny thing is, Sony could have easily delayed Last of Us 2 or GOT for the launch, but then didn't.

8 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Funny thing is, Sony could have easily delayed Last of Us 2 or GOT for the launch, but then didn't.

Not really. They have been developing these games for a while now, for the PS4 specifically. Making it a PS5 launch game would have required ample effort and even then it would not have looked next gen.

Developers would only have gotten the new console kits not very long ago, max 1 year I think. So the games starting development now which will be released after 2-2.5 years would be truly next gen.

For this reason it is extremely difficult to get a good launch line up, for either consoles. And the launch line up in no way represents whats in store for the future. 

Also newer gen means more detailed textures, animations, effects etc--> means more time to develop a game. 

I dont know why people are saying ps5 does not have a good launch lineup? 

Ratchet and Clank, Miles Morales and a bunch of other games show as Holiday 2020 in the video, not counting multiplats. And bots should be the last people to complain, considering Xbox one "the worlds most powerful console" X has had a pretty dry year 2019-2020.

Unlike Sony, MS actually pushed every Xbox one x game to holiday 2020 to make Series X attractive, which should indicate how much they actually care about their fanbase.

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Ratchet and Clank, Miles Morales and a bunch of other games show as Holiday 2020 in the video, not counting multiplats. And bots should be the last people to complain, considering Xbox one "the worlds most powerful console" X has had a pretty dry year 2019-2020.

Only Miles Morales is coming at launch. 

Ratchet and Clank next year. Other games, like what, since you are not counting multiplats? 

44 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

They know that if you have a dry last year then you lose the momentum and then you have a potato launch like the Xbone. The reason why PS5 videos have crazy views while few people give a sh*t about SX reveal is because PS4 is still maintaining that momentum while Xbone sales tanked off the cliff a while ago.

24 minutes ago, pArth said:

Not really. They have been developing these games for a while now, for the PS4 specifically. Making it a PS5 launch game would have required ample effort and even then it would not have looked next gen.

Developers would only have gotten the new console kits not very long ago, max 1 year I think. So the games starting development now which will be released after 2-2.5 years would be truly next gen.

For this reason it is extremely difficult to get a good launch line up, for either consoles. And the launch line up in no way represents whats in store for the future. 

Also newer gen means more detailed textures, animations, effects etc--> means more time to develop a game. 

ND probably got the dev kit before everyone else. Heck chances are they even designed it :P

"Naughty Dog is home to the ICE Team, one of Sony’s World Wide Studios central technology groups. The ICE Team focuses on creating core graphics technologies used by all PlayStation developers. The ICE Team has been involved with the development of the PlayStation®4 since its inception, including hardware design, graphics libraries, performance analysis tools, and developer support (hardware evangelism)."

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Only Miles Morales is coming at launch. 

Ratchet and Clank next year. Other games, like what, since you are not counting multiplats? 

Deathloop (PC and ps5), Bugsnax and Astros playroom.

Yeah you can argue bugnsnax shouldnt be on the list, but Astros playroom and deathloop looked really cool.

Spiderman is going to be good, but the only launch game I am excited about is AC Valhalla. Only reason being AC Blackflag was amazing at PS4 launch while sony's other launch titles were failing (KZSF) or mediocre (Knack).

I know UBI has changed a lot since then, but I dream.

15 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

DLC that was probably being made for the PS4. :rofl:

Watch the same people that are posting HYPE in this thread tell you how its lame that Halo is coming on both Xbox one and Xbox whateverthef**kitscalled. 

Brother did you Not notice that YouTube views is the new benchmark of all success. 

1 minute ago, pArth said:

Spiderman is going to be good, but the only launch game I am excited about is AC Valhalla. Only reason being AC Blackflag was amazing at PS4 launch while sony's other launch titles were failing (KZSF) or mediocre (Knack).

I know UBI has changed a lot since then, but I dream.

Did you play Origins though? Really pretty open world and a really interesting combat and story, all locked behind a ridiculous grind. And I mean ridiculous. imagine completing a mission and then suddenly the next mission requires you to be 7 levels above. That kind of ridiculous.

Just now, playstationdude said:

Did you play Origins though? Really pretty open world and a really interesting combat and story, all locked behind a ridiculous grind. And I mean ridiculous. imagine completing a mission and then suddenly the next mission requires you to be 7 levels above. That kind of ridiculous.

I did finish Origins. It was okay I guess. Didnt get to Odessey yet(maybe never will)

Also ACIII was bad, then they came out with blackflag.

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

Brother did you Not notice that YouTube views is the new benchmark of all success. 

Brother YouTube views are bench mark of popularity. It shows how many give a f**k about a game or the system.

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Brother YouTube views are bench mark of popularity. It shows how many give a f**k about a game or the system.

Which can be paid for :lol:

Lameness of both the fan Boys and console this gen is a different level, both consoles are not ready and none has a game looking forward to. Time to move back to GC or maybe from forums :)

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Deathloop (PC and ps5), Bugsnax and Astros playroom.

Yeah you can argue bugnsnax shouldnt be on the list, but Astros playroom and deathloop looked really cool.

Xbox will get Deathloop eventually. It was originally stated for PS4/Xbox One/PC. 

Bugsnax coming to PS4 and PC too.

Astro's Playroom comes pre-loaded with PS5. It is to showcase of the DualSense controller’s features and functions.

Honestly the launch line-up is pretty weak (even more if you exclude multiplats) but then if you look back, PS4 launched with Killzone Shadow Fall and Knack. ? 

Question is, can MS do worse? 

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

5 stages of grief. Currently in denial stage. :P

Though I think July event from MS may bring out the big guns with their newly acquired studios.

I mean of all the games, you decide to shitpost on your friendly neibourhood Spiderman. Come on, show some love :P

• Haha 1