Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Heaven Angel

8 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Dumbass argument. Since when "have to buy day one" became a mandatory condition for looking forward to a game?

There are many games I absolutely adore but wouldn't buy day one simply because I cannot justify the steep price tag. And I am surely not a minority in that aspect.

No, I'm with you here. As much as I'm itching to order this game, I had so many expenses this month, and in such economic uncertainity just doesnt feel right to overspend. Will definitely buy it day one from TP though, if the price is right.

8 hours ago, adity said:

Yeah bro. I'm poor as sh*t. Can't spend 4k on a game. That's equivalent to 4 Saturday nights at my favorite shitty bar. Yakuza is literally the only game I've bought for full price and god of war. Literally every game's price drops off a cliff in 3 months. No point in getting day 1.

1k per outing in a bar in Malad? Do you also bring your own liquor? :P

10 hours ago, adity said:

Yeah bro. I'm poor as sh*t. Can't spend 4k on a game. That's equivalent to 4 Saturday nights at my favorite shitty bar. Yakuza is literally the only game I've bought for full price and god of war. Literally every game's price drops off a cliff in 3 months. No point in getting day 1.

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

No, I'm with you here. As much as I'm itching to order this game, I had so many expenses this month, and in such economic uncertainity just doesnt feel right to overspend. Will definitely buy it day one from TP though, if the price is right.

Based and Salepilled.

4K Day One Pre-Order gamers totally BTFO.

I will wait for a good 1 - 1.5 years to pass before switching to next gen.  Let the games arrive.  I think most 3P games they release in the first year of next-gen consoles would be bc with PS4.

Edited by Ne0

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

In all honesty, Peter Parker is the real spidey. :P

Miles Morales is more of "Lets be more Inclusive "  spidey.

Ye but Miles is popular enough to still stick, normally diversity spin off chars get the boot and are never seen again once their comic series inevitably flops, people like Miles i guess.

I mean does anyone remember or care about Black Superman :rofl:

Or any of these other diverse and inclusive spin off characters.

Like there are so many diverse and multicultural green lanterns now, it's like they add a new human one every 2 years.

for me the only GL's are Hal Jordan and John Stewart.

• Like 1

You guys didn't watch Spider man into the spider verse? You will get all the Diversity you need ... Including a pig.

It is one of my favourite movies of all time. Especially the music.

I am 100% sure we will eventually see a game in spider verse animations,  dimension shifting etc. Since insomniacs has the talent for a proper web swinging mechanic + r &c like graphics.

1 minute ago, Pacifier said:

You guys didn't watch Spider man into the spider verse? You will get all the Diversity you need ... Including a pig.

I am 100% sure we will eventually see a game in spider verse animations,  dimension shifting etc. Since insomniacs has the talent for a proper web swinging mechanic + r &c like graphics.

I demand a spinoff with the Japanese girl and her spider-bot

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Shattered dimensions on ps3 was similar in concept to Into the spiderverse.

6 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

10M views on that trailer and still going up. Man the amount of money Sony pouring in to get those views and likes must be insane.

The E3 2016 Spider-Man trailer has 20M views (over 4 years). For this trailer to reach 10M in lesser than a week is MAD.  

50 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

10M views on that trailer and still going up. Man the amount of money Sony pouring in to get those views and likes must be insane.

I know you're being sarcastic but still this is the Hype for the PS5 powering these game trailer views and likes.

I mean Spider-man for PS4 sold well right :fear:

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Imagine the money spent on PS5 reveal video. Sony's gaming division probably spends more on "buying views" than developing games that's why they don't have much first party games compared to Microsoft who divert all their "YouTube view" money to developing quality first party games which they churn out year after year.

Edited by Big Boss
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

I demand a spinoff with the Japanese girl and her spider-bot

+ 1 lol.
Even a game would be so much fun. 

17 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Shattered dimensions on ps3 was similar in concept to Into the spiderverse.

True.
They had amazing, future, incredible and noir spiderman. It was the best spiderman game last gen.