Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Heaven Angel

26 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

I don't think that is going to be native 4k 60fps. I could be wrong though and if it's native then it's crazy.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

You can run indie bhindi games at 4K 60 FPS, hell even your esports titles too.

Then again those don't hold a candle to what you expect to your normal AAA games graphically.

If bots are right and this was supposed to come out on PS4, then it makes sense why it is 4K 60 fps.

Hope R&C and Demons Souls are also is like this.

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Insomniac has a very good AA solution + CB rendering. It'd be complete waste to render it at native 4K. If they have a headroom they'll do it, but I'd rather they put more shiny puddles at 1800p.

once i get a proper 4K TV in a room i'll never give two shits about this

Here meanwhile on 1080p monitor if game is also at 1080p i find it blurry looking. have to turn on AA, if i could sit some distance back kuch farak nahi padta tha :lol:

11 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

I don't think that is going to be native 4k 60fps. I could be wrong though and if it's native then it's crazy.

No it will be 4k30 with high graphics or dynamic 4k 60fps .

Which is good and what I want.  I always asked for option to play at 60. I posted multiple times in ps5 and Xbox thread that i want both option in next gen games.

39 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Which is good and what I want.  I always asked for option to play at 60. I posted multiple times in ps5 and Xbox thread that i want both option in next gen games.

4K 60 fps only means it will be capped at 60 lel.

I think uncapped framerate hoga, will really be shocked if it runs on proper 60 fps consistently

why not it’s NextFknGen and they bettter deliver it.. Gears 5 did 4K 60 FPS (Not a fanboy, I love both) on One X with resolution going down in few scenes but they did deliver it on last Gen..  

To be honest i am not sure if Gears was native 4k or just upscaled from a lower native resolution. If it was native then it's very impressive considering you need like 2080 ti for native 4k 60 fps on PC.

You can run indie bhindi games at 4K 60 FPS, hell even your esports titles too.
Then again those don't hold a candle to what you expect to your normal AAA games graphically.

If bots are right and this was supposed to come out on PS4, then it makes sense why it is 4K 60 fps.

Hope R&C and Demons Souls are also is like this.

Maybe this is an exception but i really don't see all future titles being native 4k 60fps down the line. That much raw horsepower is crazy especially at the price points of the console.

Yeah even I am happy that console games are also getting 60fps modes. Like i would also choose 60fps over 30 any day over slightly better graphics. Like that tree not having perfect shadows will not bother me 30 hours down the line but non smooth gameplay, framdrops, stuttering etc will.

11 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

To be honest i am not sure if Gears was native 4k or just upscaled from a lower native resolution. If it was native then it's very impressive considering you need like 2080 ti for native 4k 60 fps on PC.

Maybe this is an exception but i really don't see all future titles being native 4k 60fps down the line. That much raw horsepower is crazy especially at the price points of the console.

Yeah even I am happy that console games are also getting 60fps modes. Like i would also choose 60fps over 30 any day over slightly better graphics. Like that tree not having perfect shadows will not bother me 30 hours down the line but non smooth gameplay, framdrops, stuttering etc will.

Except it's not slightly better graphics, in the early games of the gen you can expect significant graphics downgrades if 4K 60fps is the "standard", later on hopefully the devs will invent new techniques and engine optimizations to do 4K60 without all that much graphical changes.

2 hours ago, adity said:

I really don't mind if it's checkerboard 4k with 60 fps. Sony's checkerboard solutions were really good last gen and I only expect them to improve in the next gen. There are no obvious bottlenecks this time towards 60 fps unlike ps4. 

even i don't mind if its 1440p/1800p whatever with proper graphics and solid 60 fps without drops

idk about third party studios, buy sony studios can surely do it, if they are told 4K CB with constant 60 fps is the target, ND is literally the best technical studio in their stable, and the others are no slouches either, every sony studio seems to use their own custom game engine also, so it is very possible if Sony bosses tell them to JUST DO IT

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Craving some gameplay :wOOtjumpy:

watch spoderman ps4 gameplay on yt, should be the same.

miles has bio electricity punches and can go invisible, a spidey suit in spidey ps4 also has the same electric punch feature, and invisibility  will probably be a meme