Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Heaven Angel

34 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

So it actually was DLC all along?

:rant: 

It's a 50 usd standalone spin off like Infamous last light, Uncharted lost Legacy, Far Cry Blood Dragon etc. It's not a DLC because DLCs require base game too, for example Horizon Frozen Wilds, TLOU Leftehind etc.

On 9/17/2020 at 1:50 PM, Big Boss said:

It's a 50 usd standalone spin off like Infamous last light, Uncharted lost Legacy, Far Cry Blood Dragon etc. It's not a DLC because DLCs require base game too, for example Horizon Frozen Wilds, TLOU Leftehind etc.

Left behind is standalone too. Frozen wilds is part of a map in the base game so it is DLC. Hope MM costs Rs 2500. More likely it will be Rs 2999. 

13 minutes ago, Walker said:

He probably already has put me on some hitlist as well. I may just wake up dead one day ?

Na, if he wants to kill you, his insiders will talk about it for 3 months. Streamers and Influencers will release videos of how nail biting the wait for your murder is. The date of the crime will be hyped to hell and back and the whole world will be waiting for the reveal on how it is gonna happen. And finally, when the date comes, he will show a video of how he has killed someone else in the past and be done with it. And when one complains how it didn't happen, he will say old crimes are also supported so it might hold back future crimes :lol: 

Edited by b!T
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Pre-orders for Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS4 are live now on PSN

3999/- 

Though it would be less than 3K as it is an expansion. 

So they priced a 50$ game the same as a 60$ game.

Hoping this is an exception because that does not bode well for the pricing of 70$ games.

^^^I hope no one buys this.

IIRC Lost Legacy cost 40$ and was around 2500INR in India. Whereas here we have a 50$ game for 4000INR. Even if there's enough content to warrant 50$ price, I don't get the math with this 4000INR price in India.

4 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

^^^I hope no one buys this.

IIRC Lost Legacy cost 40$ and was around 2500INR in India. Whereas here we have a 50$ game for 4000INR. Even if there's enough content to warrant 50$ price, I don't get the math with this 4000INR price in India.

As if Sony worry about sales in India. It seems that India is following EUR pricing. sh*t.