Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Heaven Angel

On 11/17/2020 at 5:02 AM, ayush12ice said:

I might wait starting the game as well. Especially because I was going to play SpiderMan remastered first. 

Let's see how long I can hold it off. 

Runs fine. Finished it without a single crash. I guess they patched it after the complaints.

3 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

Cool! I am playing other games as of now. Started God of War. Want to play some of the older games which I have in my backlog before I get to this. :giggle:

Did a second playthrough for the platinum. Its even more fun to do it with all the powers. :dance: My first platinum on PS4 was Spider-Man and first on PS5 is Spider-Man Miles Morales. :P

• Like 1

17 hours ago, figjam007 said:

How long is this game? Is it good idea to play now or wait?

I have been thinking of playing twice on PS4 and PS5 (for experiencing Haptics). 

Wait for PS5. Haptics do make a big difference and Ray Tracing is killer. There are some sections which are jaw dropping. 

When a game is made with love and heart, you feel it in the small small things they did in the game. Got teary eyed when I found the Stan Lee statue and read the message on it. Insomniac is a good group of people. Glad Sony bought them. I wish Marvel sees the sense and gives them some sort of creative license to use maybe Ironman or any other character in Spider-Man game. They will rock it. 

Even the platinum trophy is thoughtful. Last game's Platinum Trophy was "Be Greater" which was all about Peter fighting his demons and being the superhero against all odds to save everything he loves. This game's platinum was "Be Yourself". Wont write the reason since i dont want to give spoilers but you  will understand the meaning behind it once you finish the game.

15 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Did a second playthrough for the platinum. Its even more fun to do it with all the powers. :dance: My first platinum on PS4 was Spider-Man and first on PS5 is Spider-Man Miles Morales. :P

Noice! Yeah I ended up getting most of the trophies on SpiderMan just playing the game. I think I had 1 or 2 left by the time I finished it. Will most likely platinum MM as well! :D

40 minutes ago, Animus said:

Playing Miles Morales on PS4 gives me this error

IMG20201206123521.jpg

Anyone with similar issue?

And, of course my PS4 Pro turns into a jet engine.

Not facing issue with other games, like Injustice 2 etc etc...

Clean the fan and console