Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Heaven Angel

After having played through the story twice I can firmly say I didn't like the story too much.

Spoiler

Phin's motivation at the end makes no sense. I get she is in pain and wants to avenge her brother but the fact that she went from being annoyed with miles while taking down Rhino to being bloodthirsty and ready to kill him just didn't come off as well. Also the whole he absorbs the nuclear?? nuform reactor was just way over the top. Preferred the original's ending more had way much more of a personal stake at the end.

And am I the only one annoyed by Miles voice acting when he finds out about prowler is his uncle? Starts at 2:10

Except that the character's are really well done. Really liked ganke and his mom. Story issues aside the rest of the game is a marvel the new swinging animations are a delight, puzzles aren't annoying and the no mary jane sections. This really makes me excited for Spiderman 2 whenever that comes out assuming we can freely switch between both of them & will have story that affects both of them too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

How easy is the plat on this? As grindy as RM? 

I think @Assassins Creed had written something like plat RM and get a plat for free in this? :fear1:

It's a bit grindy you will have to 100% all districts and alter your playstyle a bit to do different type of takedowns and use different  gadgets.  Also you have to play through the story twice because of new game +.

Not sure of any way to cheese miles morales but you can get the plat to Remaster if you use your old save of spiderman that has plat on it.

1 minute ago, djdgr8 said:

It's a bit grindy you will have to 100% all districts and alter your playstyle a bit to do different type of takedowns and use different  gadgets.  Also you have to play through the story twice because of new game +.

Not sure of any way to cheese miles morales but you can get the plat to Remaster if you use your old save of spiderman that has plat on it.

Yeah just platted RM a couple of days ago. But miles would be seperate game with a new save file na? 

7 minutes ago, djdgr8 said:

Yup

Then what does this mean? "Not sure of any way to cheese miles morales but you can get the plat to Remaster if you use your old save of spiderman that has plat on it."

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Then what does this mean? "Not sure of any way to cheese miles morales but you can get the plat to Remaster if you use your old save of spiderman that has plat on it."

Remaster & miles are separate save files but spider man 2018 and remaster have the same one. If you had already gotten plat in 2018 game & if you transferred the save to remaster you will get the plat of remaster automatically.

18 minutes ago, adity said:

Basically if you platted it on ps4, use the save upload feature to remastered to get the trophies again. 

16 minutes ago, djdgr8 said:

Remaster & miles are separate save files but spider man 2018 and remaster have the same one. If you had already gotten plat in 2018 game & if you transferred the save to remaster you will get the plat of remaster automatically.

Thanks. I platted the RM on PS5. 

Just now, adity said:

Pata hai bhai. Minute by minute update aate hain aapke. 

Chalo koi nahi. Kar denge miles ko bhi plat. Finally i seem to have overcome cod mp addiction for the past month or more. Barely even touch it these days. 

9 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

How easy is the plat on this? As grindy as RM? 

I think @Assassins Creed had written something like plat RM and get a plat for free in this? :fear1:

Abey teri, read what I posted...  platted SM on PS4 and got the RM PLAT for free on PS5... Kya free PLAT in Miles you want without playing game :rofl: :doh:

But Miles is 30% of RM, so PLAT it for sure 

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Abey teri, read what I posted...  platted SM on PS4 and got the RM PLAT for free on PS5... Kya free PLAT in Miles you want without playing game :rofl: :doh:

But Miles is 30% of RM, so PLAT it for sure 

Yikes I must not be sober back when you posted that. 

Haan bhai karenge. Miles ka abba ka badla lenge aur woh bhi Keh Ke Lenge. Rhino ke pichwade se plat nikaaloonga if it comes down to that. 

6 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

Finished the game. Really liked the game.. short and sweet. Can't wait for the sequel.

Favorite suit was 2020 suit followed by the cat Bodega suit.

Played new game plus with the cat suit. Heheh

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Do you need to play New Game + to get plat? Or is it only for 100%?

4 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

How does the spiderman remastered purchase work with the ps4 disc?

First insert the PS4 disc of Miles Morales and upgrade it to the PS5 version for free from the game hub.

Then in the game menu where you select your save file, press R1 to upgrade to Ultimate Edition. This costs 1K. You will then be able to download SM Remastered as a separate game.

4 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Do you still need the Miles Morales disc to launch Spiderman remastered game or is it treated as standalone?

This is needlessly convoluted.

You don't need the disc to launch SM Remastered but you need it to launch the PS5 version of Miles Morales.

• Thanks 1