Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Heaven Angel

36 minutes ago, hope said:

Why dont you start a insta or a twitter page to showcase your magnificent pictures like much or Sunhilegend do with their gifs?

I am sure the devs themselves would appreciate these.

Fabulous pics.

Already have an insta page where I post this stuff. It's not easy to get noticed by the devs though :P. It will probably take more time and effort.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, AtheK said:

What an average game, except some cool moves using venom, just feels like playing spiderman all over again. Even the setpiece are so meh, spiderman was so much more fun. Loved the load times though, felt truly next gen. 

Kinda felt the same way, man. Too much of the same thing, even though it’s short. The fights at the end of game were crazy annoying.

Stick with it for the story. Not as good as the first, but it’s alright.

• 3 weeks later...

Forget the new suit, the new muscle deformation tech that Insomniac added last night is insane! I mean I would've probably turned gay if I had spent more time in photo mode staring at this dude's ripped body!

5GdEAnr.jpg

3aWtZX0.jpg

cXyykfV.jpg

• Like 4

On 4/4/2021 at 12:34 PM, LordSpymaster said:

I'm about 5 hours in and is it just me or was the 2018 one better as a game? I mean about the story flow and the overall experience... I played both on the PS5.

Story was definitely better in the 2018 game but the gameplay is better in Miles. No more annoying science puzzles and mary jane sections.

• 3 months later...

Started this a couple of days ago.

It's so good. If someone asked me to describe this game in one word, I'd say sublime. Performance RT mode is...

michael buble chef kiss GIF by bubly

BTW, does anyone feel Miles' voice is kinda different? Like in some scenes, his voice sounds slightly different than in others?

Playing Miles Morales. Fidelity mode FTW. Looks spectacular even though 30fps. Minutes details like fabrics and surfaces look super detailed 

60fps is too fast for this cinematic game imo and even Rift Apart

Intro sequence was fantastic! Music is cool and chill, good vibes. Waiting for the black suit in the home splash screen

40 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

There are 2 spiderman? 

No. One of them is just an illusion that the other is having because of Mysterio. The story goes into Fight Club territory and it's pretty amazing.

This is kind of a minor spoiler though.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

There are 2 spiderman? 

You think 2 Spidermen are cool??....wait till you meet their variants.

• Confused 1