I dont have interest in Spiderman DLC

On 7/26/2020 at 12:16 PM, WhiteWolf said:

Go read Spiderman DLC thread

Don't know what 180 you talking about? 

On 7/26/2020 at 9:54 AM, WhiteWolf said:

Spiderman DLC doing same. 

:band:

• Haha 3

^4 hour long main campaign, its short game or you can also call it a expansion to Spiderman 1. Its definitely not full fledged 60$ experience. 

Also ,Man you sure have lot of time to search for 1 yr old post to prove nothing. No one here cares apart from your fellow PS colleagues who defend PS without owning one :lol:

11 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

^4 hour long main campaign, its short game or you can also call it a expansion to Spiderman 1. Its definitely not full fledged 60$ experience. 

Also ,Man you sure have lot of time to search for 1 yr old post to prove nothing. No one here cares apart from your fellow PS colleagues who defend PS without owning one :lol:

"DLC" selling more than some "standalone" aaa games developed/published by you know who...:rofl: 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Totally forgot about this game, picked up this sale while browsing. 

Having more fun than main game. The venom powers looks super.

The music kicks when you start swinging is surreal. :walkman:

Playing on fidelity, looks quite decent but damn those load times (there's none) on PS5 (fcourse)

EnltG42XUAEVzYv?format=jpg&name=4096x409

On 11/22/2021 at 2:57 AM, Heaven Angel said:

The music kicks when you start swinging is surreal. :walkman:

I also picked this game. True that.  The main menu theme  is itself pretty nice.  I am playing 1080p monitor ; I’m using performance rt mode. It runs smooth. I also like the changes they have made. 

20 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I also picked this game. True that.  The main menu theme  is itself pretty nice.  I am playing 1080p monitor ; I’m using performance rt mode. It runs smooth. I also like the changes they have made. 

This is the best time to play game like this. Christmas is near and winters have come (barely) and everything feels lightened. It's the same in game. 

I can imagine people playing this game last year on their new PS5 this time would've felt. 

This night time looks so good. 

• Like 1

FEAGS2VXsAQV7A6?format=jpg&name=large

Completed the game

Amazing, it’s like playing a freakin movie! The graphics are eye-catching. Webswinging through the city and scaling buildings allows for some excellent panoramic views. The smoothness and fluidity of movement on-screen makes the game all the more enjoyable. 

Solid foundation from the first Spider-Man game. Venom powers were enjoyable. this game also shows what PS5 hardware is capable of. Almost instant load times and RTX. 

The only downside that it was too short for a standalone game and it should've been a DLC. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Finally completed it. Will do NG+ after a few days. 

Clearly a visual novel as a game. The ending was heartfelt and goosebumpy. 

Epic set pieces, amazing powers, even the grind was super fun ! 10/10. 

Played this for so long that when I close my eyes, all I see are enemies through the wall. :lol:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Just done with MM after playing spiderman 3-4 years ago. it felt good to be back in the insomaniac universe.

This was so much better than MM. Story was just about ok but the gameplay was complete standout.

I hope insomniac get more creative with the side missions because they were fun in this one.

Maybe let us play as Miles and peter for pizza delivery missions in SM 2.

Overall, really good.

And oh the music. John Paesano has made swinging fun.

Just finished this game and loved it. One more down in the backlog. Even though it was short, the experience was top tier. Insomniac really understand how to make a super hero game.  Might plat it but an entire new game + run kinda irritates me.