Ratchet & Clank - Rift Apart

Heaven Angel

9 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

My fav. 

8 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Same. Best part of the show for me.

8 hours ago, gecko89 said:

The particle effects during gameplay stand out, and while maintaining the visual fidelity, gorgeous.

Personally thought this stood out more than other gameplay clips. 

8 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Yes, this is the only title which is worth getting along with PS5. Maybe Spidey if it's not available on PS4. 

Juming into different dimensions looks awesome. 

3 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

I'm hype  :wOOtjumpy:

Nice to see Ratchet will also get a GF during this game. <3

Poor guy was last of his kind, now thanks to inter-dimensional boogaloo atleast he will have romance :rofl:

41 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Why is there no official 4K video of that gameplay part yet? :ack:

26 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

The dimensions hopping sequence is just there to show off the PS5's ultra fast SSD. Game looks fantastic. 

5 minutes ago, adity said:

The game looked beautiful. The particle effects and the smooth transitions were awesome. Animations are top notch just what we expect from insomniac. 

But But but,  this is the viva pinata and fable of ps. The only reason R&C sold was because Sony bundled it.

Only ponies get excited for R&C.

:(

27 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

But But but,  this is the viva pinata and fable of ps. The only reason R&C sold was because Sony bundled it.

If you step on a dog's tail and he bites, who's fault is that? :P Just do what everyone here does and skirt along the wall.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

:D

Not sure who said that but I'm assuming someone who hasn't played RC of earlier generations. Up your Arsenal, Deadlocked, Crack in Time were brilliant games.

RC has always been fun and pretty. One could argue RC for PS4 sold because it was bundled, but that was a remake of the original, most of us knew the story and just wanted a refresher and a chance to relive it with updated visuals.

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

Not sure who said that but I'm assuming someone who hasn't played RC of earlier generations. Up your Arsenal, Deadlocked, Crack in Time were brilliant games.

RC has always been fun and pretty. One could argue RC for PS4 sold because it was bundled, but that was a remake of the original, most of us knew the story and just wanted a refresher and a chance to relive it with updated visuals.

RnC ps4 was the fastest selling game in the franchise even before they bundled it. And every single sony first party title gets bundled at some point, doesn't mean they’re all super successful and have a dozen entries in their series. 

5 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Yup. Crack in Time is my favourite of the lot. I so want to replay it but I don't have a working PS3 :\

10 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So what was the point of adding Ryzen 2 when this game also cant run at 60 fps.

Looked great visually but cant believe even with such a big cpu upgrade this game is still 30 fps..

Every thread you are saying the same thing :P

Kya ho gya bhai 60fps nhi hai toh 

10 minutes ago, hope said:

Every thread you are saying the same thing :P

Kya ho gya bhai 60fps nhi hai toh 

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

BC har thread mai ja ja ke ro raha hai :rofl:

jaa jaake Bright Memory khel bhai 60fps pe 

rota kyu hai :console:

He desperately needs burnol. ?