Ratchet & Clank - Rift Apart

Heaven Angel

2 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

but Lady Lombax here is not the lead character?

It will be sad though if they pack her off back to her own dimension in the game ending :'(

Like you could have a Co-Op RnC with these two

Not sure, but even if she was the lead /co - lead here, I think its Ok since they are not changing Ratchet's gender or suddenly made him Gay, just for SJW pandering. Unless the chatacter itself sucks, but that has nothing to do with pandering.

If it's done well it will work or else people will reject it like they rejected Ghostbusters 2016, new Charlie's Angels, latest Terminator, Batwoman tv series etc. I mean Batwoman had dialogue like "Batsuit will be perfect when it's worn by a woman" in its first episode and now the lead actor has quit after the series viewership plummeted in a f**king pandemic when tv viewership increased dramatically. And the CWS issued a statement that they will cast a new lead from LBGTQ community specifically. This is pandering at its worse.

Miles Morales worked because he was genuinely a good character made from ground up and people actually were able to relate to him. Same case with Aloy. Wonderful relatable character. 

48 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

If it's done well it will work or else people will reject it like they rejected Ghostbusters 2016, new Charlie's Angels, latest Terminator, Batwoman tv series etc. I mean Batwoman had dialogue like "Batsuit will be perfect when it's worn by a woman" in its first episode and now the lead actor has quit after the series viewership plummeted in a f**king pandemic when tv viewership increased dramatically. And the CWS issued a statement that they will cast a new lead from LBGTQ community specifically. This is pandering at its worse.

Miles Morales worked because he was genuinely a good character made from ground up and people actually were able to relate to him. Same case with Aloy. Wonderful relatable character. 

This seems like the most basic stuff to me

R&C get seperated by inter dimensional boogaloo

Clank reaches lady lombax, most of ratchet's platforming abilities are nerfed because no clank.

Lady Lombax and clank go in search of ratchet

they find ratchet but lady lombax is kidnapped by the big bad of this game.

R&C go to rescue lady lombax

Lady Lombax and R&C defeat the big bad together.

Now they can end it by sending lady lombax back into her own dimension, or maybe her planet blew up or whatever so they keep her in current R&C dimension, so she then becomes a "staple" character for the sequels to this.

tbh this is the last game to be pissed about agenda, Leftie liberals etc.

They added Lady Lombax only to mix things up, because there are like 10 R&C games now where they do the same-ish things.

Agreed. There is no diversity pushing agenda surrounding Lombax. I believe that her inspiration is from Spider Gwen who came from an alternate dimension or timeline so I can relate since Insomniac is working on both Spider-Man and R&C. 

Movies like Ghostbusters and Ocean’s 8 with an female cast is agenda pushing. 

Edited by Mysteryman

The boss dev here is saying "we want you to explore the worlds blah blah" like he's talking about Horizon, not R&C :lol:

I wish they went into details about the GUNZ, which are basically Insomniac's specialty

What's wrong in having 60fps option? Why ponies get so defensive about having 60 fps. They can have 4k30 fps with all graphics and 1080p 60 for those who like smooth 60 fps. Damn thing got Ryzen 2 inside, which according to PC gamers is really good cpu lol.

1 hour ago, AnK said:

I wish he had asked for games from M$ this much :lol:

I asked and they gonna show u in July. Now your turn to ask Sony to give 60 fps, after all Sony executives were saying "60 fps or death", back when ps4 was released. :rofl:

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

I asked and they gonna show u in July. Now your turn to ask Sony to give 60 fps, after all Sony executives were saying "60 fps or death", back when ps4 was released. :rofl:

Dekhenge :giggle:

There are only so many timed exclusive deals you can money hat :rofl:

Hellblade  2 khel tu :rofl:

• 1 month later...
I’m wondering why there’s still no official 4k version of the Gameplay demo 

it’s just 4k trailer teaser that they began with 
rest of the gameplay that was showcased still hasn’t been released on YouTube after that 

or am I missing something!??
Probably because it's not ready yet. They most probably don't want another Halo scenario.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

Probably because it's not ready yet. They most probably don't want another Halo scenario.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

He's talking about the gameplay demo that was already shown on Sony's PS5 games stream. There's no official HQ video of it yet, which is kinda odd.