Ratchet & Clank - Rift Apart

Heaven Angel

3 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Even Spiderman MM is 1200p at 60 fps in performance RT. 

Insomniac's temporal injection method is really good. Let's see what they can do. 

Maybe but the 60fps version will probably won't have RT too. 3rd person shooter so 60fps will be hard to ignore. But also don't want to give up on that visuals. 

If to go with 1080p they got to give some massive dynamic super res magic to this. 

7 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

It’s not even confirmed. This guy (clearly an Xbot) basis his retweets. He is quoting this article https://pureplaystation.com/ratchet-clank-on-ps5-supports-30fps-mode-and-60fps-mode/2020/08/

“In an interview with Famitsu, the developers confirmed this but didn’t state what the resolution drop would be. It could be down to 1080p (HD) or it could be anywhere between that and true 4K”

Nowhere has it been confirmed. Very similar to some other twitter “insider” saying RE village wasn’t hitting 60 on ps5

This isn't official statement as it seems but if there are 2 mods the 60fps will have lower res and visual quality. Still I'm positive that insomniac will do a good job at serving both mods appropriately. 

7 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

This isn't official statement as it seems but if there are 2 mods the 60fps will have lower res and visual quality. Still I'm positive that insomniac will do a good job at serving both mods appropriately. 

Btw the article this Twitter user quoted is from aug 2020

6 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Pfff :P 

That reviewtechusa guy is crazy. Always stirring the pot with outlandish reasons. I've seen a lot on his youtube vids. He's delusional to the point he exists in a parallel universe. 

11 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Digital wale will start playing from 530pm IST :lol:

Always remember!! 

Nopes. Will happen at 12 midnight. Returnal and Mass Effect both showed 5:30 PM IST but timer reset at that time and then games unlocked at 12 midnight.

Just now, ZooZoo said:

Nopes. Will happen at 12 midnight. Returnal and Mass Effect both showed 5:30 PM IST but timer reset at that time and then games unlocked at 12 midnight.

Same thing happened for RE Village 

5 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Kya baat kar rha hai. I started playing  Returnal at 530pm on Thursday. I think even @Heaven Angel did. 

14 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

It didn’t. The timer reset at 530 pm and it became accessible at 12.  I was all set to play at 530

Arre not for me. It counted down all right to 530pm and boom. 

Were you on the ps4 version by any chance? 

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo

18 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Kya baat kar rha hai. I started playing  Returnal at 530pm on Thursday. I think even @Heaven Angel did. 

Only if you're on US or any other region account. For Indian account it's mostly 12 am.