Ratchet & Clank - Rift Apart

Heaven Angel

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

First and last for at least a year if not more.

I understand the business point of view. But fairly disappointed knowing the limitation of old hardware and scope reduction on new titles.

Just now, radicaldude said:

People should take insomniac seriously. ND is not the only first party studio under Sony's belt. Some tend to think that way. 

Insomniac is their biggest 1st party studio and always reliable when it comes to delivering games. They've never delayed a game from announced date.

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

GTS is Day 1, so Friday.. Both CyberPunk and VILLAGE, I had it before noon on Day 1

Hope it's true and not gonna get affected by lockdown currently. But as you said, you got village on day one during lockdown, I'm getting abit hopeful.

18 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

biggest in size ? Or output ? 

Output. ND must be bigger size wise. If anything insomniac slowed down their output last gen as they focussed on smaller indie and VR titles. During ps3 gen they were crazy and literally had a new game every single year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Output. ND must be bigger size wise. If anything insomniac slowed down their output last gen as they focussed on smaller indie and VR titles. During ps3 gen they were crazy and literally had a new game every single year. 

Specially with r n c. Ps2/3 saw many iterations. PS4 just had one.