Ratchet & Clank - Rift Apart

Heaven Angel

11 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Very ND moment. Loved it so much. I think final boss might be the lamest.Ā 

Agreed. The final boss was pretty lame and just required a bit of grinding and pointless shooting with hardly any attack variations of the boss.Ā 

6 hours ago, VamosReva said:

Finally someone who's bold enough to talk about the issues with this gameĀ :good:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah. The enemies needed variety. Same goons in every world. Pixelizer made it worth it though.Ā :lol:

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 2:04 AM, VamosReva said:

Finally someone who's bold enough to talk about the issues with this gameĀ :good:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Enemy variety was the only thing which bugged me, but even that wasn't that big of a deal. This game is a solid 9/10 for me. Dunkey's reviews seem more like parodiesĀ than actual reviews.Ā I never took them seriously.

1 hour ago, Aloy said:

Enemy variety was the only thing which bugged me, but even that wasn't that big of a deal. This game is a solid 9/10 for me. Dunkey's reviews seem more like parodiesĀ than actual reviews.Ā I never took them seriously.

Ā 

I usually agree with most of his reviews, except a few (like Death stranding) because he is very consistent with his views and I like his essay style videos.Ā 

Ā 

Most of his dunkviews are not parodies.. even tho he jokes a lot, he gets his point through.Ā 

16 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

Ā 

I usually agree with most of his reviews, except a few (like Death stranding) because he is very consistent with his views and I like his essay style videos.Ā 

Ā 

Most of his dunkviews are not parodies.. even tho he jokes a lot, he gets his point through.Ā 

That's where itĀ doesn't work for me. He is stronglyĀ opinionated and most times his views doesn't align with mine. Angry Joe's game reviews are more up my alley. Even Jeremy Jahns is pretty good for me though he's not frequent on game reviews.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

That's why it called "Dunkviews"Ā 

Makes sense

1 hour ago, Aloy said:

Ā 

This one seemed pretty serious tho.Ā 

They are probably bruteforcing this as a workaround till sony gets the VRR working. Previously Fidelity mode was at 30 FPS which now will be at 40 FPS and on supported displays it will run those same frames 3 times to give an illusion to make it appear more smoother while retaining the quality of fidelity mode.Ā 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

did you try it ? How was it ?

Can noticeĀ improvement to FPS in Fidelity mode but still 60 RT Zindabad for gameplay..

Ā 

But gotta admit, the level of detail in Fidelity mode is another level. Just pause and see in the photo modeĀ 

Edited by Assassins Creed

1 minute ago, Aloy said:

Here I thought that they somehow managed to achieve 120FPS, which would have been mind blowing. I recently bought a 120FPS supporting monitor so this would have been epic.

Hey man which monitor is this ? Does it support HDMI 2.1 ?