Ratchet & Clank - Rift Apart

Heaven Angel

10 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Going back to RnC SoP, I see the devs made that statement in comparison to the previous generation i.e. PS4 and Pro. Unless I'm missed something. 

How this game works on PCs with HDDs should give an indication of how valid their claim was.

7 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Both are on PS4 :P even GT7 only Forbidden West ka DLC is PS5 Exclusive.. eventually even these will make it to PC..

So that makes only Demon Souls Remake as sole PS5 Exclusive 

There’s another true PS5 exclusive which I think is guaranteed NOT to come to PCs

only true gamers will know it, can you guess which game?

6 hours ago, 0verlord said:

And Miles wing fast-gliding in Spiderman 2 is only possible because of PS5 SSD at least among consoles 

I mean we did have fast gliding in the Just Cause games too :/

47 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Anyone selling Rift apart for cheap price.

It’s on PS Extra 

If you’re looking for physical, gameloot has it for 1600.
Cheapest price so far. 

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

what I mean is this - watch from 1.00 minute mark onwards

I doubt Spidey's going to be gliding at mach speed in that game, man.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

5 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I doubt Spidey's going to be gliding at mach speed in that game, man.

read this excerpt from PS Blog (link https://blog.playstation.com/2023/05/24/marvels-spider-man-2-gameplay-revealed/)

First, get a glimpse at the near-instant switching between both our playable Spider-Men. And if that wasn’t enough, traversal gets a significant speed boost in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2! Cue the Web Wings, which can be deployed by either Spider-Man to move about the city swiftly and urgently. Use wind tunnels between skylines to move with haste and behold the capabilities of the PS5 console’s SSD as you soar above the concrete jungle, zipping past all manner of cars, buildings, and people (and pigeons). If you thought traversal in our first two games was exhilarating, just wait until you experience it firsthand in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2. 

and watch this 1.17 minute mark onwards - why SSD is not pulling any punches, mach speed or not

19 hours ago, 0verlord said:

read this excerpt from PS Blog (link https://blog.playstation.com/2023/05/24/marvels-spider-man-2-gameplay-revealed/)

First, get a glimpse at the near-instant switching between both our playable Spider-Men. And if that wasn’t enough, traversal gets a significant speed boost in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2! Cue the Web Wings, which can be deployed by either Spider-Man to move about the city swiftly and urgently. Use wind tunnels between skylines to move with haste and behold the capabilities of the PS5 console’s SSD as you soar above the concrete jungle, zipping past all manner of cars, buildings, and people (and pigeons). If you thought traversal in our first two games was exhilarating, just wait until you experience it firsthand in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2. 

and watch this 1.17 minute mark onwards - why SSD is not pulling any punches, mach speed or not

What part of it suggests that it's possible only on the PS5's SSD though?

Not counting the marketing spiel from the blogpost.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

5 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

What part of it suggests that it's possible only on the PS5's SSD though?

Not counting the marketing spiel from the blogpost.

there's a misunderstanding

I am not talking about PC SSDs, I talked about 'among consoles', check my previous post where I explicitly said this

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This game is so great, just like the other P&C games I've played. No matter how many times I see a rift to another dimension, I can't get over the fact that it looks so surreal :wub:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...