Forspoken

GeraltOfRivia

I thought it was going to be an exclusive title as it said 'Designed for PS5' in the end. 

Which was fine by me as I'll be getting a PS5. 

I guess the devs will add a high speed SSD mandatory tab in PC system requirements section for this and future titles. 

3 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I thought it was going to be an exclusive title as it said 'Designed for PS5' in the end. 

Which was fine by me as I'll be getting a PS5. 

I guess the devs will add a high speed SSD mandatory tab in PC system requirements section for this and future titles. 

It will also release on Xbox Series X later. So that 'designed exclusively for PS5' part was bit misleading similar to what MS did with Rise of Tomb Raider.

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

More like FF vs 13. Lol.

But my most anticipated game in that conference. Hope SE dont go for luminous engine again and cause delays in the game.

Lol. The whole team is centred around building games on luminous engine. Even the dev name is luminous studios. 

Square Enix calling it an action adventure game, no confirmation on open world or RPG part yet, but most games nowadays come with RPG elements like skill tree, character customization etc.

Looks too good. Open world is a must. The art begs to explore the world.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

“The game Project Athia (title tentative), which we will release for PS5, is an open-world style game in which users can freely move around the game world,” Matsuda told Weekly Toyo Keizai Plus. “PS5 dramatically improves video technology, such as with the implementation of light-reflecting ‘ray-tracing’ technology. Compared to what you see on PC, it is nearly identical. By utilizing these special traits, we’re able to create incredibly precise imagery. We still plan on developing well-balanced games tailored to a platform’s traits, including smartphone and cloud-based games, but we will never stop developing for high-end platforms such as PS5. Because these things are packed with the best technology.”

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/07/project-athia-is-an-open-world-game-according-to-square-enix-president