Forspoken

GeraltOfRivia

12 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Sadly this will impact Squareenix tremendously, hope future FF and Kingdom hearts games aren't in jeopardy 

FFXVI is coming and that's their flagship right now. It's showing potential to be a good game. 

16 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Sadly this will impact Squareenix tremendously, hope future FF and Kingdom hearts games aren't in jeopardy 

Sales for the game are not bad i think.

They revealed it with PS5 and I think this was most impressive reveal of all the games shown. 

Final game doesn't look as impressive, so the trailer was mostly bull shots i guess. But it did got a lot of people hyped up.

3 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Sales for the game are not bad i think.

They revealed it with PS5 and I think this was most impressive reveal of all the games shown. 

Final game doesn't look as impressive, so the trailer was mostly bull shots i guess. But it did got a lot of people hyped up.

I think the demo put off a lot of people. Not sure about the sales. Hopefully ff16 can redeem them but they have had back to back Ls in 2022. Crisis core reunion and Star ocean 6 received great reviews but I don't think the sales were high enough.

Any idea when it will release on PC? Usually games go live on steam at 9:30PM and even google search regarding it suggest the same for forspoken but I am still getting the error that game is not released yet

Playing on PS5, Stable Framerates on performance. Beat the first boss. Beside cringey dialogues the gameplay is quite good. Graphics are nier automata equivalent. There are cutscenes on every new item interaction, i felt it better than boring pick up and press O to continue.