Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Didn't chicken out this time from Biome 6 challenge room.. realized its also needed for the survey trophy

The survey trophy pops even if you die inside the challenge room 3 times..... no need to complete it 

I found this out when doing Biome 6 survey... so I never beat the challenge room there :P

9 hours ago, Vamos said:

The survey trophy pops even if you die inside the challenge room 3 times..... no need to complete it 

I found this out when doing Biome 6 survey... so I never beat the challenge room there :P

So its only try to Survive the contamination room not actually beat it..

I have other problems, clean sweeped B2 yesterday like 100% and still have like 6 ciphers to be found :samui: I mean where the hell seriously.. do I have to do multiple runs until they pop ?

6 hours ago, iam said:

Don't have to get the key every run. Door stays unlocked. 

8 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Lol kaunsa game khel raha hai, key is available only once

Bhai you have to unlock it once? Then I only got the key died before unlocking so have to get it again . Chalo thanks now i can run my way through lmao ?

6 hours ago, iam said:

Don't have to get the key every run. Door stays unlocked. 

Not individual keys... (if that’s what @rushaboswal is saying) 

The door is permanently unlocked only if three keys are collected and used in a single run. 

31 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I have other problems, clean sweeped B2 yesterday like 100% and still have like 6 ciphers to be found :samui: I mean where the hell seriously.. do I have to do multiple runs until they pop ?

Biome 2 is the hardest for getting the ciphers. 

Should do runs just for finding the ciphers without fighting anyone. 

Spoiler

Follow this path to find this rare cipher - 

(should keep doing this until found)

Edited by Vamos
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ciphers are marked in Green triangles right ? 

6 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Same with me, I have all the trophies unlocked except for Biome 2, some of the rooms don't spawn at all even with multiple retries, fractured wastes ka poora chappa chappa chaan maara phir bhi 5 ciphers baaki hai:(

1 hour ago, Fenix21 said:

Same with me, I have all the trophies unlocked except for Biome 2, some of the rooms don't spawn at all even with multiple retries, fractured wastes ka poora chappa chappa chaan maara phir bhi 5 ciphers baaki hai:(

You mean Crimson Wastes? 5 remaining for me too now, after like 5 runs found 1 cipher there :rofl: Other Biomes were designed well, Heck even B6 had 20 and I got 17 just doing campaign and round II.. 

7 hours ago, Vamos said:

Reveal hidden contents

Dude, unreal.. this didn't come even after 6 tries :doh: :samui:..  and BC Biome 3 those turrets still giving me night mares, Just 2 left in B3 and I mostly know where they are..

Just read some posts on PSN profiles on B2, sounds like a real bitch :ko: ppl are talking 100-200 runs in B2 alone.. I thought a patch was released to easen the grind..

Edited by Assassins Creed

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Dude, unreal.. this didn't come even after 6 tries :doh: :samui:..  and BC Biome 3 those turrets still giving me night mares, Just 2 left in B3 and I mostly know where they are..

Just read some posts on PSN profiles on B2, sounds like a real bitch :ko: ppl are talking 100-200 runs in B2 alone.. I thought a patch was released to easen the grind..

I think it took me around 40 runs (roughly) :cry:

There is also one video on YouTube that shows you all the locations of the ciphers. Watching it once can be very helpful coz we’ll know what rooms they’ll be in. 

Edited by Vamos

Started playing the game today. Loving it so far. However, I have a question about healing. Is there any way to get Silphium Vials other than fabricators? As far as I can tell, fabricators are also RNG. My performance in the cycle seems to be inversely related to presence of Silphium Vials in fabricator. So far, I have taken 2 shots at the first boss but I usually end up running low on health by the third phase and have no vials to heal. Any suggestions? Btw, I am aware of reconstructor, however, is there something that can heal during the fight?

9 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

Is there any way to get Silphium Vials other than fabricators? As far as I can tell, fabricators are also RNG.

My performance in the cycle seems to be inversely related to presence of Silphium Vials in fabricator. So far, I have taken 2 shots at the first boss but I usually end up running low on health by the third phase and have no vials to heal. Any suggestions? Btw, I am aware of reconstructor, however, is there something that can heal during the fight?

Vials you will get later in the world but In Biome 1 highly unlikely apart from Fabricator, Max to max you can construct a Large vial plus Astranaut Figurine (RNG in fabricator) so you get more health plus second chance..

Keep trying, Phrike ain’t that tough.. first round it might feel that way but as you fight more you learn more and defeat him easily.. 

42 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Vials you will get later in the world but In Biome 1 highly unlikely apart from Fabricator, Max to max you can construct a Large vial plus Astranaut Figurine (RNG in fabricator) so you get more health plus second chance..

Keep trying, Phrike ain’t that tough.. first round it might feel that way but as you fight more you learn more and defeat him easily.. 

Thanks. I have the house key but forgot to open the house. I will try to get the Astronaut figurine.