Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

36 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Physical movement especially dash

Not sure why exactly you're finding it irritating, but try mapping dash to R1, jump to L1, and consumables to O. I feel this layout is much more intuitive.

Also, enable 'Always Sprint'. This makes movement a lot better (although platforming can become a little tricky initially).

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Started this a few days ago but finding it more irritating than enjoyable 

any tips for making it “click”?

Let me guess.. Falling down in water, or from the ledges, not able to jump into right spaces ?

22 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Also, enable 'Always Sprint'. This makes movement a lot better (although platforming can become a little tricky initially).

Yeah this was actually more annoying in usual world, helps well during Boss nailing.. 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Physical movement especially dash

What's so irritating in that? You need to dash almost everytime in this game to survive and physical movement is inevitable lol. I think you need a break for a bit, play something else and come back. See if you feel the same. If yes then this game isn't for you. 

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Not sure why exactly you're finding it irritating, but try mapping dash to R1, jump to L1, and consumables to O. I feel this layout is much more intuitive.

How do you know all this? Pardon but I just saw your gamercard and you've never played this game. Just curious. 

53 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

How do you know all this? Pardon but I just saw your gamercard and you've never played this game. Just curious. 

Kya baat kar raha hai.. He is one to finish the game in fastest time and least deaths here.. and not to forget discovering the potential of Electropylon Driver.. 

Flip few pages back before my long posts :rofl:

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Kya baat kar raha hai.. He is one to finish the game in fastest time and least deaths here.. and not to forget discovering the potential of Electropylon Driver.. 

Flip few pages back before my long posts :rofl:

Jab dikhega nahi to pata kaise chalega.. I was off this forum for months I think. When I remembered I had pre-ordered Deathloop then I came back.   

Even my first playthrough I wasn't comfortable with any other weapon, my fav was Carbine and Hollowseeker. I mostly got in with pistol. 

But still haven't got my platinum. Grind is a pain. 

3 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Been a while since I last played it, so you need to scroll down a bit :P

Avid gamer eh.. 

The f**k .. 57 hours and got plat. RNG gods blessed you.

I can't find 1 cypher in biome 5

I think 4 cyphers in biome 6

and few others in 1,2 and 3

completed 4. 

no time to grind. sucks! 

10 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Let me guess.. Falling down in water, or from the ledges, not able to jump into right spaces ?

9 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

What's so irritating in that? You need to dash 

dash is inconsistent meaning if there are a lot of enemies and you quick press O then dash is very short. For a good dash with long distance, you need to press O for too long. Why is there this long and short dash? It should be one quick dash

also irritating were 

bat glowing melee attack, doesn’t seem to be avoidable in any way 

Squid lazer attack but I found out that you can simply cancel that attack by hitting them 

25 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

I also felt the same. Most of them it is unavoidable. Unless there is a trick that I don't know

It's otherway round.. there is no attack in this game that is unavoidable.. It happens very quickly but everything can be avoided..