Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

14 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I can do a 30 min briefing call over PSN and clear your doubts,you can do a run and walk through some of the stuff.... I did that with someone experienced here when I played and then there was no turning back till I got the plat...

+1 Group call pls

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I can do a 30 min briefing call over PSN and clear your doubts,you can do a run and walk through some of the stuff.... I did that with someone experienced here when I played and then there was no turning back till I got the plat...

Mujhe bhi invite karna.. I'll be there for lulz. 

• Haha 4

Just now, GameAnalyzer said:

Weekdays i can only play at till night because of work. :| 

:rofl: Dude you didn't understand his message..  Anyway 1030 on tonight... @GameAnalyzer you need to fix your privacy settings as I was not able to add you to a party but I hope you should be able to add others ?

The way we do it is, you create a party and screen share the game for that party to watch...

47 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

:rofl: Dude you didn't understand his message..  Anyway 1030 on tonight... @GameAnalyzer you need to fix your privacy settings as I was not able to add you to a party but I hope you should be able to add others ?

The way we do it is, you create a party and screen share the game for that party to watch...

oops my bad that time i didn't understood the context of his message. :D

I think I don't have PSN Plus anymore. I got 1month PSN Plus when i bought PS5 now its expired.  Maybe that's why you were unable to add me. Does that thing require PSN plus so that i can create a party and screen share the game for party to watch?

6 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

oops my bad that time i didn't understood the context of his message. :D

I think I don't have PSN Plus anymore. I got 1month PSN Plus when i bought PS5 now its expired.  Maybe that's why you were unable to add me. Does that thing require PSN plus so that i can create a party and screen share the game for party to watch?

Nope, for party chats and screen share you don't need PS Plus.. check your privacy settings

1 hour ago, fatpigeon said:

Does this game have any performance modes or big updates in the pipeline?

I'll pick it up along with Rift Apart in Feb, only this and Rift Apart left in my PS5 backlog. 

It just had a big update which introduced suspend mode which is essentially a save system which a lot of people were asking for, makes the game more inclusive. I don't think it will get anymore updates specially related to performance it is already 4k (dynamic)- 60fps with ray tracing (lighting).