Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

13 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Lol welcome to Roguelike.. Yes you gotta explore all again but based on RNG (random) the boss door might pop up in the beginning itself and if ur well equipped you can go for him.. 

The areas in the game is always randomized.. lets say there are 15 rooms, the game throws a dice and selects 12 rooms and place them and each time its different. That's what makes it interesting in every run.. 

Thanks man. I was confused because the teleport thing suddenly became random and is now teleporting to random locations. I thought there might be a shortcut to teleport near the boss. Not complaining gives me a chance to power up before the fight. 

Got some good RNG with the integrity items and was able to easily beat the Biome 1 boss, the run was so nice that I reached the biome 2 boss in the first try, barely had any health so died but I enjoyed that and the run gave me a ton of confidence.

• Like 3

Getting my a*s handed to me in Biome 3. What’s the deal with Nemesis!?

Tried using Thermoseeker and Hollowgenic Launcher. Both were useless. Planning to try using the Carbine next.

Edited by l33tmaniac

14 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Tried using Thermoseeker and Hollowgenic Launcher. Both were useless. Planning to try using the Carbine next.

Hollowseeker is best for Nemesis.. 

3 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Really? I tried shooting at the center and the gun didnt really do much damage ? Dunno what I did wrong

I used Carbine but if you get a higher level Hollowseeker that's better too.. Both has fast shooting.. 

Got Phrike in the second attempt ended up killing him with a pistol as the other option was a shotgun which I hate it has to be the worst weapon till now, having the astronaut figurine helped a lot. :fear1:  This game really gets the heart racing I was on the edge of the seat throught the boss fight. 

More difficult than Phirke was this weird electricity mini boss that I encountered in one of those rooms which colapse and open up I did not know it's attack patterns and it killed me in like 20 seconds. Onto Biome 2. 

Edited by SuperT

35 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I used Carbine but if you get a higher level Hollowseeker that's better too.. Both has fast shooting.. 

Hollowseeker’s bullets tend to scatter at long range right? That’s why thought Carbine would be better

28 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Got Phrike in the second attempt ended up killing him with a pistol as the other option was a shotgun which I hate it has to be the worst weapon till now, having the astronaut figurine helped a lot. :fear1:  This game really gets the heart racing I was on the edge of the seat throught the boss fight. 

More difficult than Phirke was this weird electricity mini boss that I encountered in one of those rooms which colapse and open up I did not know it's attack patterns and it killed me in like 20 seconds. Onto Biome 2. 

don’t try to avenge other dead players initially., they spawn some of the mental mini bosses that aren’t present in main campaign.. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Thermogenic Launcher is a good weapon for Nemesis. 

Here's me using it to defeat him :P

2 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

On 1/14/2022 at 5:12 PM, 0verlord said:

Nice! I remember I had beaten this 1 attempt. Here’s the video 

13 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Record last 5 minutes and watch your own battle, what mistakes you made and what pattern the boss is attacking and how to dodge - then easy peasy

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Hollowseeker’s bullets tend to scatter at long range right? That’s why thought Carbine would be better

No matter the weapon, the more you use them, the powerful they get. 

Once it’s properly leveled up, bosses will just melt away. 

Edited by Vamos

11 hours ago, Vamos said:

No matter the weapon, the more you use them, the powerful they get. 

Once it’s properly leveled up, bosses will just melt away. 

Yeah, I understand. But the hollowseeker was useless in my run. 

I used an effing pistol and made it till the last transformation of Nemesis. Then the final transformation threw me off guard

• Like 1

2 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Yeah, I understand. But the hollowseeker was useless in my run. 

I used an effing pistol and made it till the last transformation of Nemesis. Then the final transformation threw me off guard

Try using a rotgland lobber. It has a surprisingly long range and does damage over time. With it you don't have to go close to him, just focus on staying on solid ground/avoiding hits while you hit him from range.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nikushimi said:

Try using a rotgland lobber. It has a surprisingly long range and does damage over time. With it you don't have to go close to him, just focus on staying on solid ground/avoiding hits while you hit him from range.

Finished Nemesis with the Rotgland Globber :) 

• Like 1

The problem with lobber is aiming, its like a catapult,  if you miss you are done for , limited ammo capacity

Anyways finally beat nemesis on last breath

almost died third phase is :bounce:

But now stuck on the next biome , cant find the second echoing key smh 

Edited by Modern_Ubermensch

6 minutes ago, Modern_Ubermensch said:

The problem with lobber is aiming, its like a catapult,  if you miss you are done for , limited ammo capacity

Anyways finally beat nemesis on last breath

almost died third phase is :bounce:

But now stuck on the next biome , cant find the second echoing key smh 

I tried the Globber against the enemies in Biome 3. Got decimated. Especially against the flying drones

Edited by l33tmaniac