Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

13 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

we should a group IVG briefing once bunch of folks have tried it.. play it blind and then come up with all the questions you have.. we can do one walk through as a group..

The Returnal Webinar. :wOOtjumpy:

I'll take care of the finances. Guys, entry fee of INR 10,000 only. Guaranteed to become a pro-Returnal player. You know, play like a man! :smokey:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

we should a group IVG briefing once bunch of folks have tried it.. play it blind and then come up with all the questions you have.. we can do one walk through as a group..

Ab tu GOA ke baare me diyaan de.. baaki sab bhul ja.. 

9 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

I'll take care of the finances. Guys, entry fee of INR 10,000 only. Guaranteed to become a pro-Returnal player. You know, play like a man! :smokey:

ok bro ;)

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

3rd Boss 

17 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

3rd biome boss. the one which keeps pushing you back in second/third stage. 

Ahh, okay. Just checking out my Returnal videos, I seem to have beaten 3rd boss in my 1st attempt :D

also watched my challenge room videos and remembered that the most annoying things in the game - drones :ranting:

2 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Honestly none of the bosses were difficult. The biomes are the boss.

Maybe the first boss will be a little tough because you are still getting a hang of the game. From them on the bosses are easy.

Mostly true, Second boss was tough for me than the first.. First one mainly learning curve..  Rest of the bosses were cake walk.. Biome 3 boss pathway is the hardest..

3 hours ago, Azathoth said:

Ahh, okay. Just checking out my Returnal videos, I seem to have beaten 3rd boss in my 1st attempt :D

also watched my challenge room videos and remembered that the most annoying things in the game - drones :ranting:

Biome 6 me they killed me more times then i can imagine.

3 hours ago, SuperT said:

Honestly none of the bosses were difficult. The biomes are the boss.

Maybe the first boss will be a little tough because you are still getting a hang of the game. From them on the bosses are easy.

This is why, i always run directly towards the boss skipping most rooms.

On 6/21/2022 at 11:49 AM, Heaven Angel said:

Hmm, this will feel different but I'll try once. I've been playing with default settings and I got a hang on controls like I do with all the games I play. 

I might actually die by making blunders with this setting. 

Yeah, it will take a while to adjust if you're already used to the default controls.

This is pretty much the bumper jumper control scheme from Halo. It frees up your right thumb to focus almost solely on aiming instead of frequently fiddling with the face buttons to jump and dash.

On 6/21/2022 at 1:21 PM, VelivolusDas said:

The Returnal Webinar. :wOOtjumpy:

akshay-kumar-phir-paisa-hi-paisa-hoga.gi

• Haha 1

First game I'm downloading as part of the new PS Plus subscription. :D

Wish me luck!

I suck at games like these. I have played a bit of Hollow Knight and Spelunky (if they're somewhat in the same category of rouge-like or rouge-lite, whatever it's called).

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

This is pretty much the bumper jumper control scheme from Halo. It frees up your right thumb to focus almost solely on aiming instead of frequently fiddling with the face buttons to jump and dash.

I played whole Returnal twice with sun fragments ending without bumper jumper setting

now, I have 180 hours in Halo WITH bumper jumper setting

expecting to kill in Returnal now with that Halo bumper jumper muscle memory and Doom Eternal also almost 1.5 DLC left

playing Halo does wonders for all fps and tps games