Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

24 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

People who voted against returnal at the ivg goty poll should feel extreme guilt. I would love to see them get buried in that guilt. 

Dude, what’s done is done

don’t derail the thread please. I won’t ask again

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Azathoth said:

Why what happened? Makes you want to play for hours right? :naughty:

Oh dude, i am mesmerized by the world and at the same time irritated by the constant deaths. Phrike is an excellent boss and i am yet to best him.

8 hours ago, b!T said:

Oh dude, i am mesmerized by the world and at the same time irritated by the constant deaths. Phrike is an excellent boss and i am yet to best him.

A suggestion that can help with any boss/enemy is to not constantly keep shooting. Observe boss’ attacks and determine when to dodge, after that get into a good position and start shooting 

this will need a calm head and fighting the instinct to constantly keep shooting 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, b!T said:

Phrike does telegraph a lot of its attacks, what killed me the most was the laser blast sweeping across the arena and the one where it swipes at you

Just learn the attack pattern, keep moving and use bumper jumper if you can. It’s really helpful.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Snake said:

Dude, what’s done is done

don’t derail the thread please. I won’t ask again

Thanks man!!

Also had a co-op run with @Heaven Angel. Co-op is actually well done. He showed me 3-4 new places which i missed in all my runs. Died at crimson waste boss.

Also got all sunface fragments and got the secret ending, the game is phenomenal in every aspect and addictive. 

Want to platinum it but the horrible RnG required is keeping me away. Only need survey trophies rest all are done.

Edited by rushab oswal
Aise hi
  • Like 1

After another 6 runs Ixion defeated. RNGesus still hates me, cant get a good a good weapon roll or parasites/ pickups.

Only good thing on the last run was the slow auto heal on low health. But gad damn was this difficult. went in with half health, no figurine or health items and a slow firing carbine. 

2 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

Is this Tachyomatic Carbine with leech rounds? 

Good fight.  Next boss is harder i suggest try speed runs a few times (Unlock the bridge in normal run first).

Then from biome 4 , the biome is the boss ,and actual boss is an normal enemy.

No, he had a parasite or the artifact called emergency repairs which heals when Selene's health bar goes below 25%

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

Is this Tachyomatic Carbine with leech rounds? 

Good fight.  Next boss is harder i suggest try speed runs a few times (Unlock the bridge in normal run first).

Then from biome 4 , the biome is the boss ,and actual boss is an normal enemy.

thanks for the tip, need to get a few more runs, but no time ?

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

No, he had a parasite or the artifact called emergency repairs which heals when Selene's health bar goes below 25%

That was the only good thing I got in that run, RNG was really bad that time

1 hour ago, Azathoth said:

Although this fires slowly, each shot does more damage and may be preferable when you have limited opportunities to shoot 

I know, I had no other choice considering my other weapon options were a pistol and shotgun. Fortunately it worked out in the end

4 hours ago, Azathoth said:

Watched the whole battle, excellent work overall ?

almost fell off the platform at one point ?

Oh yeah, I almost died there, thank god for bumper jumper. 

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Great Going Bhai :clapping:

Thanks man, need to get back to the game. So happy for the suspend cycle feature they added

I streamed with this youtuber 

It suddenly showed me on my recommendation, asked him if he wants to join. Guy was struggling since few days. 

Starts from 1:23:00

Phrike 2:20:00

I was sleepy AF but did my job. 

• Like 5

On 6/25/2022 at 10:26 PM, STICK3Rboy said:

The Slugshot trait on the shotgun actually makes it a viable ranged weapon. Don't ignore it if you see it.

The slugshot trait with explosive spit.. ooooooooooo 

So i had 3 runs yesterday spanning 4-5 hours.

Cleared every single room from biome 3-6 and all bosses (Died once before biome 6 boss).

Still only got 3 cyphers. what horrible RnG.!! Also no way to track which ones you have. 

One youtube comment suggested to try offline, will try that.

2 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

So i had 3 runs yesterday spanning 4-5 hours.

Cleared every single room from biome 3-6 and all bosses (Died once before biome 6 boss).

Still only got 3 cyphers. what horrible RnG.!! Also no way to track which ones you have. 

One youtube comment suggested to try offline, will try that.

I had better luck with online than offline... LUL