Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

21 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Tried this when PS+ Extra launched last year and this was a part of it since the beginning. I haven't even come across the first boss. :fear1:

@Assassins Creeddid some hand holding by guiding 2 of us in live gameplay when we were both stuck at the start of the game for 6 months. That helped me start with the game atleast and then push till Biome 4-5 but then there's only so much spontaneity & reflexes left in a man battered by the passing of time (Exhales deeply....) :unsure:

21 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Jim Kelly Kick GIF by Warner Archive

I did that with Sekiro but finally finished it this year, Do It. 

Where are my crutches, help me kill them all in co-op when ? :naughty:

2 hours ago, Channu said:

@Assassins Creeddid some hand holding by guiding 2 of us in live gameplay when we were both stuck at the start of the game for 6 months. That helped me start with the game atleast and then push till Biome 4-5 but then there's only so much spontaneity & reflexes left in a man battered by the passing of time (Exhales deeply....) :unsure:

Man, if you have reached so far then its easy.. Biome 4 5 6 your character gets OP guns 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

lauda OP

you kinda do get a little OP, but imo ots more about the player getting ‘in the zone’. Once u get into the zone, you can blaze through and feel untouchable 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Put down this boss last night. Intense battle, run n gun gameplay with bullet dodging is so satisfying this game. Love all the attacks the boss throws on you. 

What an amazing game. 

Firki the Boss 1! Ahhh.... giving me some serious fomo to get back to this asap. Probably this weekend :boxing:

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

Put down this boss last night. Intense battle, run n gun gameplay with bullet dodging is so satisfying this game. Love all the attacks the boss throws on you. 

What an amazing game. 

You added some of your work talks in between :giggle: