Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

Planning to try this game out sometime this week. Always had me intrigued since it launched. Is the game that difficult to the likes of souls series? Of course different genre. 

Will give it a shot either way but will be disappointed to leave it midway... I mean at the start itself :P 

20 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Oh f**k, took down nemesis. What an  epic boss fight. Took it down with such a low health, my butthole was clenched super tight.

Safely can say one of the best gameplay in gaming medium. 

This was crazy.... I peaked here, only down from here (for me) so much so that I left the game.

53 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Planning to try this game out sometime this week. Always had me intrigued since it launched. Is the game that difficult to the likes of souls series? Of course different genre. 

Will give it a shot either way but will be disappointed to leave it midway... I mean at the start itself :P 

Its wayy easier than souls like, its all about the learning curve once you nail that, you can be the boss.. every attack in the game can be dodged, so its all about how fast you GitGud.. Gameplay wise its one of the top notch shooters ever... so keep playing untill you figure out

On 2/25/2023 at 4:26 PM, SpearHea:D said:

Took Down Ixion. My god what a glorious fight, the bubbles these bosses throw towards are a treat to watch and dodge, everything gets so tense with dodging, shooting, active reload, jumping. Its edge of the seat stuff. 

Grinded and got a hollowseeker with good level and waves thing. Also damage boost artifact scaling to proficiency. Took him down in first try. 

What a game, WHAT A GAME.

EPIC Fight, Owned it completely..

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

Oh f**k, took down nemesis. What an  epic boss fight. Took it down with such a low health, my butthole was clenched super tight.

Lol got lucky.. took too much damage in phase 2 but that insane prep though :P perfect way to play the game to make life easy with the Bosses..

From here it's a big breather, more powerful gunz... Literally GunZ Blazing 

Are you playing with a Keyboard and Mouse?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Nice! :cheers:  Do post the next boss fight.

im a simp for boss fight #4 :P 

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

The game is best played with Dual Sense, it has a click sound where you need to tab the button for active overload.. Do give it a try

Reviews on Steam claim that M/KB makes this game so much easier compared to Dualsense :P

Edited by Vamos
spelling
  • Confused 1

On 2/26/2023 at 11:08 AM, silv3rgunn3r said:

You've mentioned it in joint 2nd position :P

As I said, I didn’t include 6th boss because of gameplay difficulty. I included it considering the overall experience specifically the music and the water environment for the boss

my list considers difficulty, music and visual elements of the boss stage for an ‘overall experience’ ranking of the bosses

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Got this awesome artifact adrenaline leech and space ship.

Hp regenerate with hits and longer dash. Suspended the cycle for now, will try the biome 4 later. 

Adrenaline Leach is OP

You will also come across Electropylon Driver in Biome 4 and after, game becomes a cake walk after that..

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

As I said, I didn’t include 6th boss because of gameplay difficulty. I included it considering the overall experience specifically the music and the water environment for the boss

my list considers difficulty, music and visual elements of the boss stage for an ‘overall experience’ ranking of the bosses

Ah ok ok . Ya that does make sense. Got it.  :) 

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

Got this awesome artifact adrenaline leech and space ship.

Hp regenerate with hits and longer dash. Suspended the cycle for now, will try the biome 4 later. 

95% of my runs from biomes 4-6 were successful because of the adrenaline leech. Hence I try to especially look for it.

52 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Adrenaline Leach is OP

You will also come across Electropylon Driver in Biome 4 and after, game becomes a cake walk after that..

God what a weapon lol. Way too op.

Apparently fully upgraded (character traits) dreadbound is more op than Epd. But I just can’t withstand using it.

epd ftw.