Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

13 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Hyperion down, One word MAJESTIC. The Song leading to the arena and you climbing the summit, all the coolest particles the boss throws on you. Its f**ckin gorgeous chaos all around. Combined with the fluid and supeb gameplay. This game is nirvana. 

five-guys-burgers-and-fries.gif

2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

This is stuck in my mind from last night, haha. f**ckin amazing work by the team.

That’s why he’s my favourite boss in this game. So well designed by housemarque.

hyperion ost :wub: 

Finished it, Masterpiece. This is among the most fun i had in video games in a long time. Completely hooked onto it while playing it. The gameplay, the art work, the alien tech, weapons, the music, the boss fights loved everything about it. And i am not done with game, still want to play it more. What a f**ckin fun game with kickass gameplay.

Best Playstation published title since bloodborne.  And this goes into my fav. list.

I think i became too op towards the end, farmed max integrity and the electropylon driver melted folks in seconds.

Edited by SpearHea:D
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

Finished it, Masterpiece. This is among the most fun i had in video games in a long time. Completely hooked onto it while playing it. The gameplay, the art work, the alien tech, weapons, the music, the boss fights loved everything about it. And i am not done with game, still want to play it more. What a f**ckin fun game with kickass gameplay.

Best Playstation published title since bloodborne.  And this goes into my fav. list.

I think i became too op towards the end, farmed max integrity and the electropylon driver melted folks in seconds.

Awesome !

Now collect the Sun Fragments and see the secret ending...

4 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Awesome !

6 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

:clapping:

4 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Awesome !

^ this.

11 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

the Xenoglyphs RNG is real bitch..

Tell me about it, I've done maybe 90+ runs for each biomes but my RNG is so brutal that it just won't pop up. 

Yes I clear every single rooms per biome and scorch every area and still I'm few trophies away for platinum. 

The Tower of Sisyphus DLC I got all the poppies, audio logs, Xenoglyphs and secret ending. Basically done 100% but the main campaign hates me :( 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Tell me about it, I've done maybe 90+ runs for each biomes but my RNG is so brutal that it just won't pop up. 

Yes I clear every single rooms per biome and scorch every area and still I'm few trophies away for platinum. 

The Tower of Sisyphus DLC I got all the poppies, audio logs, Xenoglyphs and secret ending. Basically done 100% but the main campaign hates me :( 

Dude, you haven’t platted Returnal yet??!! :O:surprise:

• Sad 1