Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

11 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Finding the xeno ciphers was a bitch in biome 1. Lost the counts of the run i did. Finally got the last two yesterday. 

Now onto Biome 2. Carbine with leech round and high pitch is another op weapon. Dint even use hp items and defeated phrike and ixion back to back. 

I gave up trying to plat the game. The cipher rng was very annoying

Edited by l33tmaniac

7 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

I gave up trying to plat the game. The cipher rng was very annoying

Yeah the randomness and grind can be annoying sometimes. 

At first i was looking for every corner and wall lol. Then i read up that ciphers will always show up as triangle on the mini map. As soon as i entered new area i ran towards those triangles. Saved a lot of grind.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Finding the xeno ciphers was a bitch in biome 1. Lost the counts of the run i did. Finally got the last two yesterday. 

Now onto Biome 2. Carbine with leech round and high pitch is another op weapon. Dint even use hp items and defeated phrike and ixion back to back. 

Biome 2 is real bitch when it comes to Ciphers, there are 2 super rare ones.. Once u have collected enough you need to know which one u have missed and keep going after that

19 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Biome 2 is real bitch when it comes to Ciphers, there are 2 super rare ones.. Once u have collected enough you need to know which one u have missed and keep going after that

Oddly enough biome 2 was easy for me but biome 3 ciphers gave me a very tough time to get the plat bc. But the rng factor in general ruins the fun of getting this plat. 

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

Tower of sisyphus is amazing. This mode takes the game to new heights. Endless gameplay nirvana and intensity off the charts.

Reached till a new weapon disgorger, then died. 

What a game. :majesty:

Still a GOTG for me. I hope some game will surpass this one. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Playing this on and off. Defeated Phrike today :nerves: (may be my 5th attempt. Got to phase 3 half health once before he yeeted me.)

It was run with level 5 carbine. 

Was half health when I started the fight but I was lucky to get a consumable that replenishes moderate integrity. Had to do it midfight out of panic. 

Too early to say but I can understand why it's one of the best rated games out there. Dual sense implementation is Excellent. 

Edited by Pacifier
  • Like 3