Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

14 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

You’re asking for a needle in a haystack. AAAA games in the likes of HZD, GOW, TLOU are rare. 

I'm talking about price factor here. Game looks like something to pick up in sale and not first hand looking at the media material at the moment.

I'd rather pay $70 for games like this and Hades than AAA trash like CP2077 and Valhalla. I have like 20 hours in Nex Machina and none of it is filler bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Gamepass makes medium a better valued game. Even demon souls isn't worth more than 60$ at launch. This will be 10-15 hrs game approx. 

Its a rougelite, so gameplay length can be anywhere between 30min and infinity.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Gamepass makes medium a better valued game. Even demon souls isn't worth more than 60$ at launch. This will be 10-15 hrs game approx. 

Every souls game is worth whatever the price. When you beat it, it feels an achievement. 

https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/returnal-aims-to-create-unlimited-replay-value-for-ps5-gamers/

Housemarque is trying to be pretty ambitious based on what they are trying to do in their niche of Arcade but in a AAA format. Going by their past pedigree, this one is going to be mechnically strong in terms of graphics (those particle effects :O), game design and gameplay atleast. With story and procedurally generated levels, everything is up in the air.