Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

54 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

you when? @Heaven Angel 

Haha, I did completed the only basic gun full run, completed without dying run 2 times with all challenge rooms and the fastest run timed 2hrs and 07mins nonstop. The no-hit run needs some more practice, Phrike (1st boss) I can do easily but got hit once by Ixion 2nd boss 3rd phase. I'll want to try again. 

Almost all of my guns traits are maxed out (coilspine, pyroshell and dreadbound few trait level 3 left).

esoterickk is playing this game, he must be working on this for sometime now to get this no damage vids. 

he's a fan of souls games too. Would like to see him playing Elden Ring.

10 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

esoterickk is playing this game, he must be working on this for sometime now to get this no damage vids. 

he's a fan of souls games too. Would like to see him playing Elden Ring.

Yep. He usually plays other games when Destiny is running dry. Currently it is.

He posted previous Souls games no-hit runs and even Ratchet and Clank, Kena no-damage runs... He's damn good. :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Yep. He usually plays other games when Destiny is running dry. Currently it is.

He posted previous Souls games no-hit runs and even Ratchet and Clank, Kena no-damage runs... He's damn good. :thumbsup:

His destiny 2 videos are mind-blowing. I'm not even playing that game but watch the videos when I'm browsing YouTube is that good. The builds he makes and the way he reacts every encounter make me go :O

He's kind of an inspiration too for us hardcore. Others like game breaking god and one other channel plays games at highest difficulty possible. Make me feel like i should make my own channel but can't because of numerous other life stuffs. 

Just started playing kena too, I saw he made some of kena as well, I'll check out his vids after I've completed the game once. Can't wait for elden ring. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ended up buying this game. I already died couple of  times after playing around 3hours. There is so much backtrack when you die but that's how the game suppose to be I think since its rouge like. For same reason I didn't enjoy playing Fallen Order  either because of backtracking. Other than that movement in this game feels great. I like the way player runs in this game. some enemies just straight up reminds me of nier automata enemies like shooting pattern.

51 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I ended up buying this game. I already died couple of  times after playing around 3hours. There is so much backtrack when you die but that's how the game suppose to be I think since its rouge like. For same reason I didn't enjoy playing Fallen Order  either because of backtracking. Other than that movement in this game feels great. I like the way player runs in this game. some enemies just straight up reminds me of nier automata enemies like shooting pattern.

I died a lot too, then i got good and beat the most difficult boss with a pistol . Trust me its worth it XD

20 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

some enemies just straight up reminds me of nier automata enemies like shooting pattern.

Yep, Bullet storm baby..

Backtracking can be reduced, I suggest you to explore fully and get OP before going for boss.. You can actually dodge every attack so use that Dash and jump and sometimes as combination...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yep, Bullet storm baby..

Backtracking can be reduced, I suggest you to explore fully and get OP before going for boss.. You can actually dodge every attack so use that Dash and jump and sometimes as combination...

Thank you, about to take the advice seriously, NOW :D

How do I find out if I am going the correct path or not. I am not fan of this 3D maps. It seems to I am just roaming in circles and killing same enemies again and again.  I can't find the path to move to my next objective. The objective which shows on the map is far from me neither in map shows how to traverse there.  And what does suspended cycle mean in this game? For me its always grayed out. I can't seem to use that feature; I thought we would be able to resume the game using this feature.

40 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

How do I find out if I am going the correct path or not. I am not fan of this 3D maps. It seems to I am just roaming in circles and killing same enemies again and again.  I can't find the path to move to my next objective. The objective which shows on the map is far from me neither in map shows how to traverse there.  And what does suspended cycle mean in this game? For me its always grayed out. I can't seem to use that feature; I thought we would be able to resume the game using this feature.

Go to the blue outlined square door which has round mark on it. That'll lead you to your main objective. The triangle dark blue doors are usually loot and artifact with small challenges and the yellow star doors are challenge rooms. Clear to get good loot. 

Can't comment on suspend feature. Never used it. 

7 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I can do a 30 min briefing call over PSN and clear your doubts,you can do a run and walk through some of the stuff.... I did that with someone experienced here when I played and then there was no turning back till I got the plat...

• Like 1