Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

I suck at aiming with controller. I have been hearing only good things about the game, i really wana try it out.

1. Should i pick this game up knowing that its difficult and i suck at analog aiming.

2. If yes, where can i get a used disk for cheap ? Plan to resell after playing

8 hours ago, rawfiul said:

I suck at aiming with controller. I have been hearing only good things about the game, i really wana try it out.

1. Should i pick this game up knowing that its difficult and i suck at analog aiming.

2. If yes, where can i get a used disk for cheap ? Plan to resell after playing

Aiming shouldn't be a problem as there is auto Aim assist ..

Try Gameloot or MX2 games..

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Aiming shouldn't be a problem as there is auto Aim assist ..

Try Gameloot or MX2 games..

Is it auto aim or aim assist. Two different things.

I like aim assist with controller but auto aim is a big no no for me.

On 12/25/2021 at 2:19 PM, Assassins Creed said:

Act 2 - You become THE BOSS..

I found Act 2 to be harder than Act 1 actually 

biome 6 is bitch in terms of visibility and it’s mini-bosses are the most difficult enemies in the game imo

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

biome 6 is bitch in terms of visibility and it’s mini-bosses are the most difficult enemies in the game imo

Biome 6 has the most annoying enemies in the whole game. Especially those exploding star fish swarm and enemies that shoot projectiles that causes suit malfunctions.

Mini boss rooms are definitely the most difficult sections of the game. Especially since these rooms also contain turrets or starfish spawning enemies that needs to be taken out quick.

Normal boss fights are chill once their attack pattern is figured out.

4 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Biome 6 feels uninspired. 

Should've designed it better.

Edited by Vamos

2 hours ago, Vamos said:

Biome 6 feels uninspired. 

Should've designed it better.

That biome is unprecedented and work against our memory. Fits for being the last biome. 

The only gripe is it's dark. You need help from your minimap. 

9 hours ago, SuperT said:

WFH has started again,  so have some time on hand, I always wanted to play this game so going to get it now.

Getting it for around 2650 is the price good ? Also, the new pause feature means I can save and quit and pick it up again from the same spot ? 

Yes, that’s how the suspend cycle works. The game is a banger. Finally finished Biome 1 last evening and the sense of satisfaction is only matched by Soulsborne boss fights :dwarf:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So fu*king frustrating. Suspended in 3rd biome. Resumed today morning...some big dude came, 2 shotted me down. All progress gone. :wallbash::ranting::ranting::ranting:

At this rate..I'll lose interest in this game...only because of gameplay I keep playing once in a while.

14 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

So fu*king frustrating. Suspended in 3rd biome. Resumed today morning...some big dude came, 2 shotted me down. All progress gone. :wallbash::ranting::ranting::ranting:

At this rate..I'll lose interest in this game...only because of gameplay I keep playing once in a while.

3rd Biome Mini Boss is such a pain.. Him in malfunctioned mode is probably tough than any boss.. 

TBH 3rd Biome is real bitch and tests your patience a lot.. once you are through this its a big breather and a breeze next.. so get it done !

22 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Star Wars Hate GIF

:P