Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

I would finally try this game, if anyone if interested in coop, let me know. Can only coop on weekends.

We can.. Add moi on PSN. 

I also have to collect the collectibles.. My RNG wasn't good with collectibles. 

I mostly enjoyed the game. 

• Like 1

Played 3 hours yesterday. Biome6.

Took a thorough approach of finding everything n levelling up but always got 1 or 2 rooms where i would deplete the resources then last run went all gung ho n reached a big big guy whom i died with a sliver of health to beat<_< Not sure it was boss though as there was no buildup.

Whaata game man. Every run feels different. One of the greatest games of all time:hi2:

41 minutes ago, hope said:

Played 3 hours yesterday. Biome6.

Took a thorough approach of finding everything n levelling up but always got 1 or 2 rooms where i would deplete the resources then last run went all gung ho n reached a big big guy whom i died with a sliver of health to beat<_< Not sure it was boss though as there was no buildup.

Whaata game man. Every run feels different. One of the greatest games of all time:hi2:

Maybe you've encountered with Malformed Typhonops, those are mini bosses and are tougher than actual boss in biome 6. 

You need to get up your game hopewa.. warna fir apan co-op kaise karege?

54 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Maybe you've encountered with Malformed Typhonops, those are mini bosses and are tougher than actual boss in biome 6. 

You need to get up your game hopewa.. warna fir apan co-op kaise karege?

Oh sh*t. 

Now entering Biome 6 with Astronaut, 2 large vials,1 small vial, level 20 pylon driver.

Hope i clear it this time :fear1:

2 minutes ago, hope said:

Oh sh*t. 

Now entering Biome 6 with Astronaut, 2 large vials,1 small vial, level 20 pylon driver.

Hope i clear it this time :fear1:

Pylon leke ghum raha hai fir bhi maar nahi sakta.. nub 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Damm Biome6 is tough. Projectiles come from all corners, very hard to dodge. Freaking some enemies i dont even see whos firing <_<

Still didnt reach Boss. 2 new rooms i went in n lost all resources. Didnt even meet the big guy this time <_<

Crazy fun time today with Returnal. This game is Legendary. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, hope said:

Damm Biome6 is tough. Projectiles come from all corners, very hard to dodge. Freaking some enemies i dont even see whos firing <_<

Still didnt reach Boss. 2 new rooms i went in n lost all resources. Didnt even meet the big guy this time <_<

Crazy fun time today with Returnal. This game is Legendary. 

Noob, In Biome 6 you can cheese easily by staying far.. Stay very far that's the easy way.. there is a crazy mini boss at one point for whom extra full vial is offered.. 

The main boss is easy so if you have the pylon, just do a speed run to him directly

8 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Noob, In Biome 6 you can cheese easily by staying far.. Stay very far that's the easy way.. there is a crazy mini boss at one point for whom extra full vial is offered.. 

The main boss is easy so if you have the pylon, just do a speed run to him directly

aisa mat sikha fir co-op me bhi door door se marega aur co-op wala dusra banda hope ke naam ki goli woh kha raha hoga. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Noob kisko bola. I sold ludvig blade for vials in BB and completed game with Cleaver :gunsmilie:

Yeh dur se nahi maarte hum, ghus ghus ke maarta hai hum. I was doing melee on that crazy mini boss :bigyellowgrin:

14 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

aisa mat sikha fir co-op me bhi door door se marega aur co-op wala dusra banda hope ke naam ki goli woh kha raha hoga. 

Co-op mein hum maarke 5th floor pe chala jaega aur tum 1st pe hi rahega :lol:

16 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Bade aaye a*s-bhai

Update+3.0.jpg?format=1000w

The moment many of you have been waiting for is almost here!

Our free update, Returnal: Ascension is out tomorrow (March 22nd, 2022)! 

Ascension brings us two new modes: co-op in the main game, and the Tower Of Sisyphus, the new endless mode.

Make sure to complete any Suspended Cycles before downloading the Returnal: Ascension update to prevent any loss of non-permanent progress.

Remember that if you have the automatic updates turned on, the game will close while in rest mode in order to install the update. 

PATCH NOTES:

Co-op: Combine forces with a second Selene

Tower of Sisyphus: Endless mode, where Selene is drawn to climb the Tower and solve its mysteries, and the player is chasing the highest score 

Bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements

NEW FEATURES:

Co-op - Using the Chronosis portal lets you summon a second Selene from another timeline, so now you can combine forces with a friend and face the dangers of Atropos together. You have the choice of joining or hosting a public session, or alternatively hosting a private session. 

Progression is tied to the host, but the client players who join a session will be able to keep some of the process they make - such as collecting logs and xenoglyphs - and they’re able to level up their Scout Rank based on how many players they help by joining a session. 

In co-op mode the world of Atropos has been rebalanced, so Returnal remains the treacherous experience you know and love. 

Note that the Tower of Sisyphus, House sequences and Daily Challenge are not available in Co-op Mode.

Returnal_Coop_3.png?format=1000w

Tower of Sisyphus - True to our arcade roots, the Tower of Sisyphus brings an endless survival mode in Returnal. You strive to ascend the tower as high as possible, chasing a high score by increasing and keeping up your score multiplier, until Selene meets her demise in the hands of the many hazards of the Tower. 

You make your way up the Tower of Sisyphus in phases, and each phase will lead up to a battle against the new boss, Algos. While there are optional routes and secrets to be found, in the Tower the emphasis is on survival, skill, and focused progression.

The Tower of Sisyphus brings new levels, new special weapons and a new boss, but also continues the story of Selene as you climb the Tower. 

ToS_16.jpg?format=1000w