Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

12 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

The gunplay in this game is phenomenal! 

This is what draws me to this game. I am much better with a gun than melee weapons so thought will give this a try. Also, the world and atmosphere looks really interesting.

15 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Two things that helped me massively in combat:

1. Remapping the controls so that Jump is on L1, Dash on R1, and Consumables on O.

Hmm, this will feel different but I'll try once. I've been playing with default settings and I got a hang on controls like I do with all the games I play. 

I might actually die by making blunders with this setting. 

15 minutes ago, b!T said:

Also, the world and atmosphere looks really interesting.

The music as well. When you're in a certain room keep hearing them. It's sooo sooting and gives vibes of you're actually on an alien planet. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

we should a group IVG briefing once bunch of folks have tried it.. play it blind and then come up with all the questions you have.. we can do one walk through as a group..

The Returnal Webinar. :wOOtjumpy:

I'll take care of the finances. Guys, entry fee of INR 10,000 only. Guaranteed to become a pro-Returnal player. You know, play like a man! :smokey:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

we should a group IVG briefing once bunch of folks have tried it.. play it blind and then come up with all the questions you have.. we can do one walk through as a group..

Ab tu GOA ke baare me diyaan de.. baaki sab bhul ja.. 

9 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

I'll take care of the finances. Guys, entry fee of INR 10,000 only. Guaranteed to become a pro-Returnal player. You know, play like a man! :smokey:

ok bro ;)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, b!T said:

This is what draws me to this game. I am much better with a gun than melee weapons so thought will give this a try. Also, the world and atmosphere looks really interesting.

Wait till you hear the soundtrack . Esp the boss ones

PHENOMENAL!

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Good idea! Im in. Wanting to play this game back again so long!!

29 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

3rd Boss 

17 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

3rd biome boss. the one which keeps pushing you back in second/third stage. 

Ahh, okay. Just checking out my Returnal videos, I seem to have beaten 3rd boss in my 1st attempt :D

also watched my challenge room videos and remembered that the most annoying things in the game - drones :ranting:

1 hour ago, Azathoth said:

Which?

Honestly none of the bosses were difficult. The biomes are the boss.

Maybe the first boss will be a little tough because you are still getting a hang of the game. From them on the bosses are easy.

2 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Maybe the first boss will be a little tough because you are still getting a hang of the game. From them on the bosses are easy.

Mostly true, Second boss was tough for me than the first.. First one mainly learning curve..  Rest of the bosses were cake walk.. Biome 3 boss pathway is the hardest..

3 hours ago, Azathoth said:

Ahh, okay. Just checking out my Returnal videos, I seem to have beaten 3rd boss in my 1st attempt :D

also watched my challenge room videos and remembered that the most annoying things in the game - drones :ranting:

Biome 6 me they killed me more times then i can imagine.

3 hours ago, SuperT said:

This is why, i always run directly towards the boss skipping most rooms.

On 6/21/2022 at 11:49 AM, Heaven Angel said:

Hmm, this will feel different but I'll try once. I've been playing with default settings and I got a hang on controls like I do with all the games I play. 

I might actually die by making blunders with this setting. 

Yeah, it will take a while to adjust if you're already used to the default controls.

This is pretty much the bumper jumper control scheme from Halo. It frees up your right thumb to focus almost solely on aiming instead of frequently fiddling with the face buttons to jump and dash.

On 6/21/2022 at 1:21 PM, VelivolusDas said:

The Returnal Webinar. :wOOtjumpy:

akshay-kumar-phir-paisa-hi-paisa-hoga.gi

• Haha 1