Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

39 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Glad that more people will get to experience this gem. This is easily the best game in the past few years. Also, has insane replay value. 

Yep, it's the only game installed in my PS5 right now. Jump right into action, no press this, continue that BS. Going to stay for a long time unless something better can replace it. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Played for an hour. Amazing and fast gameplay. Also That atmosphere is really something special. Unkown alien civilization lying in rumbles, dreadful atmosphere and the enemy type is cool. Game gives you the ventured into the unkown feeling. Love futuristic weapons in games and here they are hot to fire. 

Mighty impressed. 

1 minute ago, SpearHea:D said:

Played for an hour. Amazing and fast gameplay. Also That atmosphere is really something special. Unkown alien civilization lying in rumbles, dreadful atmosphere and the enemy type is cool. Game gives you the ventured into the unkown feeling. Love futuristic weapons in games and here they are hot to fire. 

Mighty impressed. 

How is performance? What are your specs

8 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Mighty impressed. 

You are in for a mental ride, Best new IP out there from Sony.. hope they have same level of DS implementation on PC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

Ah. All of the Sony first party games have come with full dualsense so I'm hoping this has it too. 

No, this has arguably the best dualsense implementation of all PS exclusives, so it must come to PC for best experience 

Just started playing this game 3 days ago and I'm hooked,  graphics look amazing , gameplay is super smooth and the dualsense implementation is just amazing.

For sound I'm currently using a sound bar but I'm considering getting the Sony Pulse 3d Headphones just for the 3d sound effects , currently enabled the speaker on the dualsense and it feels really immersive. Has anyone tried 3d headphones while playing the game ? 

20 minutes ago, arjun_sasuke said:

Just started playing this game 3 days ago and I'm hooked,  graphics look amazing , gameplay is super smooth and the dualsense implementation is just amazing.

For sound I'm currently using a sound bar but I'm considering getting the Sony Pulse 3d Headphones just for the 3d sound effects , currently enabled the speaker on the dualsense and it feels really immersive. Has anyone tried 3d headphones while playing the game ? 

Any headphone is capable of outputting 3d sound on the PS5. The 3d sound is a console feature not a headphone feature so don't restrict yourself to the Sony Pulse Headset.

• Thanks 1

Reached till First boss, he got me everytime with his lunge attack. 

But man what an intense battle it was. All the attacks he throws on you is so cool to see and fun to dodge. The run n gun gameplay is brilliant and intense. What a game, i am in love :majesty:

Guess i have to start again and explore everything . This game needs time, from now will play after midnight or when there is no disturbance.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Channu said:

Huehuehue.... This reminds me that 2 years later I still have 2 biomes remaining to finish in this game :suicide:

Tried this when PS+ Extra launched last year and this was a part of it since the beginning. I haven't even come across the first boss. :fear1:

• Haha 1